Cyclecat rearsets...anybody got a pic or feedback?

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
trying to reason/justify the $545 cost....so folks who own or have ridden them?..what's the deal?..are they worth it or not?

T.I.A. Bill.
cool.gif

trying to reason/justify the $545 cost....so folks who own or have ridden them?..what's the deal?..are they worth it or not?

T.I.A. Bill.
cool.gif
other than the bling thing I really didn't need them for my style of riding. Just had some cash lying around.

Don't get me wrong..way better than stock and a weight savings for sure. Thought about powder coating the stockers? Might be an option.

Grabs Gilles are sure sweet also.

hogger...

T.I.A. Bill.
cool.gif
other than the bling thing I really didn't need them for my style of riding. Just had some cash lying around.

Don't get me wrong..way better than stock and a weight savings for sure. Thought about powder coating the stockers? Might be an option.

Grabs Gilles are sure sweet also.

hogger...
hogger...your tiforces look great..but this isn't a "looks thing" for me...it's more of a desire for funtional, adjustable ergos and customized comfort...but your sets do look sweet manand thanks for the input.
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill
cool.gif

cool.gif

these are really nice. Appear to go way back compared to others.

hogger...

<!--EDIT|hogger
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152468400 -->

post_6_09889_gillestipaint.JPG

There's a write up in the cycle-cat forum on these......
smile.gif

If there anything like there other products I'm sure they looked at every detail!

well..I hate to say it but..
wow.gif

Looks like the free ship at terra is the way to go. Might be selling those Ti-Force sets real soon!

Dang jink..you just had to restart this thread huh?
rock.gif

hogger...

Back