New Hayabusa deal Good Price ? ? ?

No crap that's less than I paid for the '08 new, well it came with a Pipe and a PC installed :laugh:

Duyam that's a good price :banghead:

Not sure why they tout that as the "OTD" price when there's still gonna be a minimum of a $1000(or more)in sales tax,license,etc.(unless i'm missing something),but even with those added in it would still be a decent price.

Not sure why they tout that as the "OTD" price when there's still gonna be a minimum of a $1000(or more)in sales tax,license,etc.(unless i'm missing something),but even with those added in it would still be a decent price.

Just buy with paypal. When they ask for the extra...tell 'em no. Read yer own ad. :laugh:

Out-The-Door is OTD. :thumbsup:

RSD.

go in any dealer and offer 11,500 they will take it. 13s went up by 1000 and 12s and years before you could get for 10,5. I always tell people they over pay but no one listens

That's an incredible deal.
I read on Faceback that if you purchase a 13 hayabusa from an authorized retailer, you get a pair of yoshimura slip ons for free

Check out Romney cycles in Romney, WVA. They always have the best prices I've seen.

Yeah there's a shop that has a similar deal for a black 13. I think they are factoring the $400 suzuki money for the slip ons they are offering. Either way a brand new busa for less than 12 is a good deal. There's another shop in OH that's selling a white 2012 busa for 113500 not sure if that's with or without the $400 voucher. Knowing my luck I'll buy a 13 and suzuki will come out with a bigger badder gen3 in 2014 :whistle:

Back