Some folks should ask friends or family for input when advertising

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
The first line of this guys Flea-Bay ad just doesn't quite fit with the first picture he has used to sell his Busa.

I feel bad for the guy,but some folks just dont like advice. Maybe someone should send him a friendly email.

Read the first line...then scroll down to the photo.:laugh:

Suzuki : Hayabusa in Suzuki | eBay Motorcycles

Maybe it's just me....:cookoo: :dunno:

RSD.

I read that E Bay ad the other day and thought it a bit strange. A purpose built wheelie bar ? and the wheelie bars wheels have never touched the ground under power ? Hmmm? That is asking a bit much, isn't it ? :laugh:

Yo, The Guy,

did you race that bike ?

l believe him, yo.

l don't know why, but l do.

half-baked-1.jpg

OK, I think I can clear up the confusion here. You're thinkin' it's a wheelie bar when ACTUALLY it's a wheel CARRIER. Ya know, for gettin' those extra wheels to folks that need them. Ya see, a Hayabusa doesn't have a large carrying capacity and his business is delivering wheelie bar wheels to shut-ins and the elderly.

That said, I can see the confusion. Isn't is crazy how something so simple can be so misunderstood? :whistle: :laugh:

Nah...

His girlfriend is a skateboard pro. That is meant for her to get her up to full speed.

Wheelie bar installed it just in case he slipped and used more than the 1/8th throttle he intended on using.

"This bike is in pristine condition and has never been raced; only lightly ridden by an adult."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

RSD.

Marketing tactics can be a pretty funny thing sometimes. He could have put it runs in the 9's and will pull your arms off in first gear and gotten a whole lot more attention. It's just like when you see brand new tires on one for sale and there's rubber pieces still hanging inside the tail. You know it did burn outs. It's not like you are buying a Vespa.

Back