Busa Shoei

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
Good deal on a Red/Black busa helmet on fleabay right now!

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Shoei-Suzuki-Helmet-Hayabusa-XXL-Red-Black-GSX1300R_W0QQitemZ260080012837QQihZ016QQcategor
yZ6749QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem" target="_blank">Busa Helmet</a>

Thanks, I need a new helmet!
biggrin.gif

Yep, its new. They even got 3 of them still. Just a older model. Slower color.

When was the last time you saw the white Busa helmet on Ebay. It is the new fastest color in all sizes.
jump9.gif

(06BUSA @ Feb. 01 2007,12:20) When was the last time you saw the white Busa helmet on Ebay. It is the new fastest color in all sizes.  
jump9.gif
Its because most guys that ride white LE's dont need helmets to go with there wife beater, shorts and flip flops!
poke.gif

hahahah thats funny wait are you makin fun of me thats not nice

you dont know who it is when i wear my helmet
some peoples kids

That helmet would fit me too. I would just wear it over my other one, twice the protection! You guys say what you want, I have it from reliable sources that the 05 red/black IS the fastest color.
tounge.gif

too small for my noggin
sad.gif

race.gif
red/black is not only the fastest but also the most nimble
muscle.gif

(GSXcite @ Feb. 01 2007,15:47) That helmet would fit me too. I would just wear it over my other one, twice the protection! You guys say what you want, I have it from reliable sources that the 05 red/black IS the fastest color.
tounge.gif
super.gif

(semi @ Feb. 01 2007,16:12) too small for my noggin
sad.gif

race.gif
red/black is not only the fastest but also the most nimble
muscle.gif
This is starting to sound like Goldilocks....who is that highest bidder, anyway?
smileyexhibit.gif

I just purchased that exact helmet from them. It came in the other day. What a deal. Perfect. Oh and yes it was a XXL.... so i got a big head...lol

(jch364 @ Feb. 01 2007,23:45) I just purchased that exact helmet from them. It came in the other day. What a deal. Perfect. Oh and yes it was a XXL.... so i got a big head...lol
What did you end up paying for it?

I paid $205 and that included the shipping. Not bad for a helmet that is $510 from the dealer!!!!!
beerchug.gif

Back