News about the 08

Jonny Hotnuts

Registered
posted from:
http://www.raptorsandrockets.com/Show/2006_Cologne_Intermot.htm

Suzuki showed us their hand in Paris last month with a new and improved GSX-R1000, new water-cooled Bandits and the bad ass B-king with Hayabusa engine. Suzuki surprised us by not showing a new Hayabusa yet. We know why: The new Hayabusa was not significantly more powerful and did not out-accelerate the ZZR1400 (ZX14) significantly enough! So the version Suzuki have already developed is both more powerful and accelerates better on the drag strip, but not enough according to Suzuki insiders. The version we are talking about still features the 1300 engine, but now we have more faith in the 1400cc engine than ever! June 2008 is the month you will see the new Hayabusa with a late summer availability from showrooms. According to our sources that have seen a clip of the bike it features mild references to the latest generation GSXR's.

Pic of the busa powered moster the B-king, it looks like it is going to be a production bike!

2007_Suzuki_B_King_1r.gif

Its kind of growing on me, but I wouldnt buy one.

My lady needs some meat on her bones.

The last i was told, was that it should be june of 07 as a 08 model. lets hope it's sooner then later. o & 1500cc

B King would look better if they lost the handlebar Helmet and mounted 2 small projection lights . JMO !

i love the b king, but i cant get over that exhaust, JMO, it should be smaller, more tucked under the tail, and i would be all for it, only thing going against it are no aerodynamics

It looks like Suzuki is going with the Street Fighter style bike. It looks  a little like a Zaw ER-6n, R1 rear, BMW K1200R front, w/ some Ducati style. I think it's just a Total Monster!!

I'M THINKING ABOUT DESIGNING MY OUN 2008 HAYABUSA OR BETTER YET LET'S DO A HAYABUSA.ORG GROUP DESIGN. THEN PITCH THE IDEA TO SUZUKI!!  
rant.gif

WHO'S WITH ME
brave.gif

I like the B-King, I'am just sad
sad.gif
they dropped the Supercharger they had on the previous one shown last year. Now THAT  
SHOCKED.gif
was a bike to desire right from the showroom
tounge.gif

(Jonny Hotnuts @ Nov. 28 2006,09:06) A buddy said the B-king was not going to be a US model.

Any truth to this?
I wouldn't think so...talk about hurting the B-King sales. If it's Europe only many will not be able to get it due to the laws requiring riders to work there way up over time to a bike with this many cc.

In America we have no such law.

Back