07 Hayabusa

iambob

Registered
2007 Suzuki GSX1400R Hayabusa

I know it, and you know it, Suzuki will upgrade its speed monster Hayabusa for the 2007 model year. Euro 3 dictates everything the manufacturers do these days and Kawasaki has launched its most serious attack to the top speed crown since the very first ZZR in the ZZR1400. The ZZR1400 is a big leap forward much in the same way as the 1999 Hayabusa was. When it comes to horsepower Suzuki has never rested long when a manufacturer has passed them. Obviously the 2007 'Busa has been under development for several years already. Still, we believe Suzuki has kept its super aerodynamic fairing. Changes on our artists impression are: Radial brakes with ABS, 1400cc engine, conservative estimate of 195bhp with additional ponies at high ram-air friendly speeds, majestic torque from increased bore/stroke, new stronger swing-arm, new exhaust system that conforms to Euro 3 with a catalytic converter under the bike GSX-R style, slightly sharper styling on the rear end and brand new light weight wheels. We are pushing for official comments these days and we will see what Suzuki is willing to share early on. By TS/Picture by: Hugo van Waaijen.

mad.gif

As much as i'd like to believe it....i can't until it's official and from suzuki. Would be nice though. Emissions bs does seem to enforce the idea of change this year.

..... when I see posts like this (especially ones made in the middle of the night) I scroll down to see what the experts have to say......

They said tee tee ..... very little.

Hence, I'll give this one a FART!!!!!!!!

all_coholic.gif
Not Much Else...

Word from Suzuki is no changes.... Just BNG. The Pics posted there about the 1400 have been flaoting around for years... Like some kinda bad photchop turds...

Some day we'll get a new Busa. But not as a 2007 most likely...

just curious if the busa remains unchanged, what happens with the new euro emissions crap? Are 2k7 busa's allowed to still sell there or are fines going to be issued or what? I doubt the headwigs with gavels there will turn eyes from a bike that got their attention so much back in 1999.
rock.gif

Does Euro emissions speak for the entire world
firedevil.gif
I say to h*ll with them . This is the USA and we want what we want . Are we gonna let some goose stepping know it alls tell US what we can have ?

I'd much rather have Suzuki up the Busa's engine cc's to 1397 rather than 1400.

It's all just talk right now. I found a site that said the 07 Busa was going to be a six cylinder monster, which I personally don't believe.

I just want them to make the 02 LE again........

crazy.gif

(tinmann @ Sep. 12 2006,07:31) Does Euro emissions speak for the entire world  
firedevil.gif
I say to h*ll with them . This is the USA and we want what we want . Are we gonna let some goose stepping know it alls tell US what we can have ?
Busa is popular bike over there too. So If the change happened to GSXR I am sure it will happen to the Busa too. Suzuki does not make bikes strickly for US

That Pic from raptorsandssprocket looks like a busa merged with a gsxr1000 or something

i have talked to a lot of dealerships and even talked to some guys from suzuki and they all say the same thing

NO CHANGES FOR 07

this is a post that is beat to death
argue.gif

vman1300 works at a dealership around here ask him lol

So I went to our local dealer to bs with the manager friend of mine and mentioned I wanted to get a streetbike, but due to my height didn't know how many options I had if any. After a few months of internet research and numerous trips to the dealer it was clear it was 'busa or compromise with a superhawk, TL, or SV. I was considering writing up the check for an '03 'busa that came in on trade until I asked my friend what the chances were of a suzuki answer to the new kawi. He said all he knew was there would no longer be a busa and they had that confirmed so he said either Suzuki walks away from the class or we see something new at the dealer show, new name and all. He said 99% chance there's something new. So I took the used '03 superhawk that just came in and now I sit waiting....waiting... go ahead and call bs if ya want but this guys never been one for rumors.

btw streetbikes rock. Been on PWC's, dirtbikes, and quads my whole life, riding this streetbike blows 'em all away in fun factor. 1900 miles already in 3 weeks
smile.gif
Can't wait to get a haya...er whatever they're gonna call it though. Already wanting more than the hawk can deliver, but its great to learn on.

hello all

Back