07 Hayabusa

Any word of if the engine sleeves will still be seperate from the top engine case? Or will they make it a one piece unit like the GSXR1000?

Anyone.

all_coholic.gif

(Postal @ Sep. 12 2006,06:46) It's all just talk right now. I found a site that said the 07 Busa was going to be a six cylinder monster, which I personally don't believe.

I just want them to make the 02 LE again........

crazy.gif
+1

Guys we just have to be patient. I live in Ontario, Canada and I've spoken to every Suzuki dealership in Ontario and they are telling me the same thing, SUZUKI IS NOT SAYING ANYTHING until the dealer show. The dealer show is in a Oct and that's when we are going to hear what is going to happen to the new hayabusa if anything. But let's be honest, when they brought the bike out back in 1999 in was truley amazing. The motor was untouchable and the design was futuristic. Come on guys do you believe that Suzuki will let us down I keep saying "have faith". Suzuki has proven they can make an mazing motorcycle do you really think they will send out a Hayabusa that looks simular to what they have already produced.

(The Need For Speed @ Sep. 16 2006,07:43) Guys we just have to be patient. I live in Ontario, Canada and I've spoken to every Suzuki dealership in Ontario and they are telling me the same thing, SUZUKI IS NOT SAYING ANYTHING until the dealer show. The dealer show is in a Oct and that's when we are going to hear what is going to happen to the new hayabusa if anything. But let's be honest, when they brought the bike out back in 1999 in was truley amazing. The motor was untouchable and the design was futuristic. Come on guys do you believe that Suzuki will let us down I keep saying "have faith". Suzuki has proven they can make an mazing motorcycle do you really think they will send out a Hayabusa that looks simular to what they have already produced.
Yes.

I think they'll change it entirely for 08... but what do I know?

.... nothing!

(Revlis @ Sep. 12 2006,00:49)
all_coholic.gif
Not Much Else...

Word from Suzuki is no changes.... Just BNG. The Pics posted there about the 1400 have been flaoting around for years... Like some kinda bad photchop turds...

Some day we'll get a new Busa. But not as a 2007 most likely...
I empathize with you guys. We've been waiting for years for Honda to come out with an upgraded 'Bird.......only to be disappointed year after year.

About half a dozen of our board members have given in to the dark side and gone with the new ZX14.........they say it's everything Honda should have done had they not been concentrating so hard on robots, jet planes, and new GoldWing airbags!!!
pissed.gif

BTW.........what is BNG???

Funny, when I went to the website that blurb was exactly the same except for the model year. Now it reads 2008 Busa.

Back