B-King introduced soon?

phesby

Registered
Is the B-King going to become reality?  According to the article it might not be powered by the Busa engine (sigh).  See following:

B-King article on MD

BTW - I'm new to this board (great info&#33
wink.gif
) and am considering purchasing a Busa.  If a Busa powered B-King becomes reality soon, that may be my ride, however...

jwcfbd

Administrator
Registered
Welcome to the board, phesby. I havn't heard anything definite about the B-King yet but it would be sweet. What are you riding now? If you get a Busa you'll love it.
Jim

phesby

Registered
For the last eight years I've been riding a V-Max - absolutely awesome bike. I was hoping that Yamaha would come out with an updated V-Max, but I'm tired of waiting for them. The B-King is the next best thing, that's what brought my to this board (indirectly). The more I read about the Busa from you all, however, and after checking them out at the local dealer, I'm thinking I might just try this sportbike thing before I get too old!

I READ AN ARTICLE RECENTLY,DONT REMEMBER WHICH MAG
SAID THEY WERE TESTING B KING WITH GSXR 1000 ENGINE IN GERMANY SOME WHERE,NO PICS,PROBABLY DISGUISED SOME WAY.

Puck

Registered
Welcome phesby,

I knew it would be to good to be true. I don't see any major changes for the Busa in the future. The B-King was going to be the next step up, but it looks like it will be a neutered GSX1000.  Kind of like the FZ1 naked version of the R1.

Yamaha has been talking about a replacement for the aging VMax for years and we still have not seen a replacement yet.  Don't get me wrong I love Mr. Max, I've owned two of them. Just wanting something with more displacement (1500cc).
unclesam.gif