B-King introduced soon?

phesby

Registered
Is the B-King going to become reality?  According to the article it might not be powered by the Busa engine (sigh).  See following:

B-King article on MD

BTW - I'm new to this board (great info&#33
wink.gif
) and am considering purchasing a Busa.  If a Busa powered B-King becomes reality soon, that may be my ride, however...

Welcome to the board, phesby. I havn't heard anything definite about the B-King yet but it would be sweet. What are you riding now? If you get a Busa you'll love it.
Jim

For the last eight years I've been riding a V-Max - absolutely awesome bike. I was hoping that Yamaha would come out with an updated V-Max, but I'm tired of waiting for them. The B-King is the next best thing, that's what brought my to this board (indirectly). The more I read about the Busa from you all, however, and after checking them out at the local dealer, I'm thinking I might just try this sportbike thing before I get too old!

165 HP Busa.....Good
smile.gif

200+ HP B-king.....Better
biggrin.gif

Dear Suzuki,

Make it, and they will come.

Sincerely, the World

b_king.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I READ AN ARTICLE RECENTLY,DONT REMEMBER WHICH MAG
SAID THEY WERE TESTING B KING WITH GSXR 1000 ENGINE IN GERMANY SOME WHERE,NO PICS,PROBABLY DISGUISED SOME WAY.

Welcome phesby,

I knew it would be to good to be true. I don't see any major changes for the Busa in the future. The B-King was going to be the next step up, but it looks like it will be a neutered GSX1000.  Kind of like the FZ1 naked version of the R1.

Yamaha has been talking about a replacement for the aging VMax for years and we still have not seen a replacement yet.  Don't get me wrong I love Mr. Max, I've owned two of them. Just wanting something with more displacement (1500cc).
unclesam.gif

Welcome...I do not think they will ever make it, but you never know for sure...

Back