Live PD

08BusaKY

Registered
Last night in the beginning of the new episode of Live PD they showed a police chasing a motorcycle and the officer said it was a Hayabusa. They showed them chasing the bike. Then went to an incident in another state.

Later they flipped back and the guy ditched the bike and got caught in a new construction area. The cop said "It was a Hayabusa one of the fastest bikes out there".

I wonder if the guy was on the org...

Last night in the beginning of the new episode of Live PD they showed a police chasing a motorcycle and the officer said it was a Hayabusa. They showed them chasing the bike. Then went to an incident in another state.

Later they flipped back and the guy ditched the bike and got caught in a new construction area. The cop said "It was a Hayabusa one of the fastest bikes out there".

Sounds like it could of been a stolen bike , couldn't of been just a speeder from the org. , they would owned the bike and got away !! :thumbsup:

im not gonna get tooo deep into it.... BUT the guy I bought my bike from has been on LIVE PD... when I saw his face on television I almost shat myself..... hes a cop.

im not gonna get tooo deep into it.... BUT the guy I bought my bike from has been on LIVE PD... when I saw his face on television I almost shat myself..... hes a cop.
You mean GNBrett ? Everyone knows he's a cop ....even me in Australia hahaha . I wonder what type of real cops they are on reality tv... when the cameras are not rolling , good cop / bad cop ???

You mean GNBrett ? Everyone knows he's a cop ....even me in Australia hahaha . I wonder what type of real cops they are on reality tv... when the cameras are not rolling , good cop / bad cop ???
I know that... BUT with the way he talks and acts(NOT just on this forum either)… it shocked me to see his full name/department name and rank RIGHT on the TV screen.... if I was him I would avoid any TV camera like the PLAGUE..... I guess he just doesn't care what he says/does and he has never been reprimanded...…. lol..... I got "spoken" to and reprimanded and lectured to about certain things I have said/done on social media... they really watch us..... lol... I am on facebook and as a joke I changed my middle name to "Longshaft"..... and guess what? they have a problem with that TOO.

Course you can. Find an airport. Game over.

Of course at some time you have to leave the airport and the exits are well known.

3 bike chases, 2 ended up in the biker getting caught. They found the 3rd bike but not the rider.

Even the host cop said with a good rider and fast bike, it is hard to catch them.

The 2 that got caught were crack heads-go figure.

don't expect to see Brett here after the way he went out. he might be lurking under another name.
oh shoot, what happened? admittedly I've been commuting on my KTM instead of the busa for almost the last 3 years. With a new baby, I didn't have time to ride the lightning on the weekends. Great White is getting some love when I get home though, removal of the PC3, Flash tune, and much needed suspension work.

so what happened with GNB?

Oh ,
Where is
That thread ?

I have
Time
to Kill !

Ha ha ha . . .

:lol:

Last edited:
Back