Quandry at work - Poll

So, you have a hot chick sales rep at work

• It wouldn't bother me one bit - I'm ghey!

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • I'm a married man, and immune..

Votes: 13 11.2%
  • Wow she's hot, but I'm going to be professional (while sweating profusely)

Votes: 44 37.9%
  • Smile real big, and sign whatever contract she wants..

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Show her my Busa and ask if she'd like a 'ride' sometime...

Votes: 55 47.4%

• Total voters
Danger, Will Robinson!! Danger!

Been in a couple circumstances where display and advancement went unrecognized (meaning I didn't 'buy' into the sales ploy). The wench turns 'over fed, paranoid schitzo, republican (thanks projekt-I'll never forget the image!!!) and proceeds to develop the schmear campaign of the century,"...oh, but if you'll just buy/charge less/do such and such, we can forget this whole thing." Fugg that! No matter where you go, or what you do, you can't buy integrity for the soul. I've gotta live with myself and my actions, regardless of faith, the 'blood' (for the Christians in the bunch), or lack of conscience. At some point the 'seed sown' (no matter what kind) will 'come' back and give you indigestion, and in some of the most unthought of places. Ain't worth it!! Stick to your job and trust the greater return in the investment of integrity. Many times we never will get to see (this side of eternity) what greater good was done when we do relationships at the highest possible level (that there is truly an exercise of faith!).

But I'd still offer her a ride on the 'busa!! :laugh: :beerchug:

Guys, I'm not really being serious here, this is a tongue-in-cheek posting. I would NEVER make a pass at ANY young lady, I'm married and I'm faithful. She was a very pretty young lady, who's looks are being used by her employer as a marketing tool; I thought it would be a fun post (and given all the drama we've had here this week, we need some levity). I told my wife about it last night, we had a big laugh over it...she tells me how hot she thinks John Bon Jovi is...so I get up and do my best "livin on a prayer"..we laugh some more (and don't ask, there will NEVER be pics of that).

And yes, unintentional pun.

Guys, I'm not really being serious here, this is a tongue-in-cheek posting. I would NEVER make a pass at ANY young lady, I'm married and I'm faithful. She was a very pretty young lady, who's looks are being used by her employer as a marketing tool; I thought it would be a fun post (and given all the drama we've had here this week, we need some levity). I told my wife about it last night, we had a big laugh over it...she tells me how hot she thinks John Bon Jovi is...so I get up and do my best "livin on a prayer"..we laugh some more (and don't ask, there will NEVER be pics of that).

And yes, unintentional pun.

:thumbsup:

She was a very pretty young lady, who's looks are being used by her employer as a marketing tool;

See, I disagree with her being used....

SHE knows she is decent looking, and if shes not flaunting that to get more sales, shes a rotten salesperson.

It's not "being used" if its a mutual thing, IMO.

See, I disagree with her being used....

SHE knows she is decent looking, and if shes not flaunting that to get more sales, shes a rotten salesperson.

It's not "being used" if its a mutual thing, IMO.

I'm sure it's quid-pro-quo, I'm sure she used it to help her get the job, and I'm sure she knows it gets her extra attention. What I was trying to say was that she wasn't flaunting it when she came in.

Internet conversations can really suck! It seems to be difficult to communicate a point without the addition of expressions, body language, etc. Writing is a skill in and of itself, and then we try to exercise what little we have in a 'blind'. Easier to try and see it all as very light hearted and not taken too seriously but still have fun and that not at other's expense. Hence, the emotional tragedies of late...some still may be kinda sore.....:whistle:

Did you get your poopie situation straightened out, sky?

Be careful the sales women who are "hot" know that they are hot and that we are by and large a bunch of helpless drolling primates when faced with Hootie-hoos in the face.

In Tampa I ended up buying a Large Tektronix printer that WAS needed, but NOT for the money I paid simple cause her low cut top and short skirt was working... I saw nipple when she "reached into her shoulder bag", and it was all over. I was a droolin meat stick.

Could help myself.

Oh and Pics or it didn't happen.

Sounds like me when I bought my busa. Her name was Beth. She even called me a couple of days later and asked how I liked the bike so far.

So be on guard, remember she's going to use her wiles to her advantage.. That alone helps.

You need to stay away from any temptations. I am sure she gets lots of sales.

Thanks to Projeckt, my experience is is now forever memorialized in prose...many :beerchug: to you!

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/110845-sales-rep.html

Not to hijack my own thread, but yes Jay, I did. I talked to the tech rep of the company that makes the pipe. He told me he doubted I crushed it, but maybe just pierced it. So I got down on my hands and knees, and felt around in there in a heavy pair of rubber gloves. Nope, no holes. Cut up and laid over as a cover a section of a cut up 5-gallon plastic bucket. Filled it back in with gravel, some clay dirt, and concrete on top with as a cap. Good as new.

if anyone's seen the newest t-mobile commercial...knows it's true.
(the one where saleMEN go dor to door and everyone hides or slams the door...then says they revised their strategy...then Katheren Zeta-Jones(:thumbsup:)knocks on the door and now the guy has all the time in the world.):whistle:

Well, I'm single so I would put everything I learned from "The Game" by Neil Strauss to work. I would start off with a small neg and then go from there! :thumbsup:

I would introduce her to my wife first,then take her for a ride and find out if she likes women too....:laugh:

Want a quandary? Want some stressful situations? Try working with several young freaking amazing models who have zero qualms about just popping outta their clothes and changing into something different right there on the spot. Young girls who find the middle 30 something "art Director with a scary Goatee, BMW, and motorcycles" mojo, really attractive... There they are nekid and smiling. I didn't used to have heart troubles... :rofl:

:whistle: My god, I learned one thing though, the young flirty models will age you faster in a few years than in decades of marriage. Especially when they want to take some of "those" photos for their own collections.

It's a non issue though, which made it all the more entertaining cause my wife trusts me, and knows that fealty is one of my strong suits. She would laugh at my described predicaments.

It's rough being a man sometimes and never more so then when confronted with feminine wiles. Make NO MISTAKE they are wiley and the truly dangerous ones (or comedic if your in control) are the women who have developed their wiles and wield them with mastery.

You'll find yourself with no money, car, house, job...

SO BE STRONG, cause the ladies know exactly where our weaknesses are. :laugh:

Last edited:
Want a quandary? Want some stressful situations? Try working with several young freaking amazing models who have zero qualms about just popping outta their clothes and changing into something different right there on the spot. Young girls who find the middle 30 something "art Director with a scary Goatee, BMW, and motorcycles" mojo, really attractive... There they are nekid and smiling. I didn't used to have heart troubles... :rofl:

:whistle: My god, I learned one thing though, the young flirty models will age you faster in a few years than in decades of marriage. Especially when they want to take some of "those" photos for their own collections.

It's a non issue though, which made it all the more entertaining cause my wife trusts me, and knows that fealty is one of my strong suits. She would laugh at my described predicaments.

It's rough being a man sometimes and never more so then when confronted with feminine wiles. Make NO MISTAKE they are wiley and the truly dangerous ones (or comedic if your in control) are the women who have developed their wiles and wield them with mastery.

You'll find yourself with no money, car, house, job...

SO BE STRONG, cause the ladies know exactly where our weaknesses are. :laugh:

sounds like a country song :lol:

Back