Protective gear: What do you wear?

OB_long shot

Registered
Just curious to see what you choose.Me I just picked up a one piece vanson velocity II .My helmet is a Arai rxx-7. Apine star gloves,boots. For grocery gettin I switch to jeans and leather jacket,Alpine star bullet boots,which look like high top sneakers but offer alot more protection.

i usually do a few 190mph blasts in t-shirt and jeans!lol i have teknic violator 2 piece/black. with violator boots w/carbon fiber and gloves. have quantam arai/black with black visor.i am buying a rx7 grey shortly to match bike.

Summer....First Gear full-perf Stealth Pilot jacket and pants.

Spring/Fall....First Gear non-perf Stealth Pilot jacket and pants.

Terrible/Cold weather....First Gear Kilimanjaro Hypertex jacket and pants, Gerbing heated jacket liner.

Quantum/f helmet at all times, Teknic Violator gloves and either Gaerne Strada Plus boots or Alpine Star bullet boots.

Track days...add a Knox Body Armor back protector and Dainese hard armor to the First Gear leathers.

Jim

damn warpspeed! thats some mega gear for the track. i thought i was overdoin it in just leathers. how is that jacket? isnt that fker like $800 or somethin???

buzzlatka, hows that roadcrafter treating you.Is it comfortable,cool.I was going to order one but aerostitch is 3 months backordered.

ever since a very close friend i was with almost died on a casual sunday ride, i wear my one piece teknic suit/back protector/teknic gloves/and x-9. i'm sure others laugh but i dont care! roadrash sucks, i've seen it!

Has anyone seen the Spyke suits? A guy here bought one in Germany, it is really cool and colorfull... I wonder if you can get them here in the states?

Arai Signet e Rumble 2(red/gray) helmet with Alpinestars SMX boots(red/blk) and AGV carbon fiber gloves(rd/blk/wht)and Teknic Violator 2 piece perforated leathers(red/wht/blk).can you guess what color my 'Busa is?Also have a Tourmaster touring jacket (rd/blk) made out of Cordura with padding installed. Works out nice on longer trips since it has alot of pockets.
B21

TO work: western boots, Kushitani mesh jacket, Olympia perforeated gloves.

To travel: Teknic cordura pants and jacket, Sidi On Road Sympatex boots.

Pleasure riding: Held gloves, two piece leather suit (great quality, flawed zipper paint, ebay auction $250.), On Road boots.
Shoei RF800 or HJC LT-12 Helmets

Fieldsheer perforated jacket, dragginjeans, 1st gear boots, olympia gloves, RF800. Come fall I'll buy the matching leather pants that zip to the jacket.

Back