Gear!gear!gear! gear! gear!

johnstein

Donating Member
Registered
it works ! finaly desquided !  as a few members have witnessed first hand this  past year.  gear was definatly an area where i was , well lets just say there was lots of room for improvement!  ok i had none !  gloves work boots jeans and an old leather jacket that was givin to me, was the extent of my gear.

i have been lookin for quite some time , and gettin verry confused  ,online  you cant see realy what a jacket or pants looks like  its pretty overwhelming  to look at a thousand thumbnails  so it has taken me about 2 months of surfing around  but i finaly have some stuff !  

first racing leather  jacket w/armor  f7 badgeless all black
first racing  leather pants w/armor zips to jacket
first gear over pants  textile  , commuting to and from work
first gear textile jacket
alpinestars  leather boots
olympia vented gloves w/ knuckles for warmer weather
olympia gauntlet gloves  colder weather

so  i think i got a good start ?  missin anything ?  major

do you think my timberland work boots have me covered for commuting ? i looked at the sneaker style boots , but i never wear any sneakers  , so i didnt know how they would feel ?
and my work boots look like they would provide more protection ?

any ways the org< hes been a good influence on me !

no more shorts and tank top ?

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|johnstein
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141177906 -->

P1010028.JPG

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

looks like your good to go.

One thing, though: ditch the Timbers for the commute. Stash 'em in a backpack or something and wear your boots.

IMHO.

Glad to see you made the jump!! Excellent on you. Now, please explain that blue thing attached to your right side. Is that like an airbag or something? Does it detach for sportier riding?

hmmmm I know I'd find out who this was sooner or later.
Think you can fool the Master Detective here at the Org?
rock.gif
tounge.gif

Cuff Em Boyz, lol
glad you got your gear bro, now tell us how it compares to riding squiddish?

MyHumps.jpg

Nice gear... congrats!
cool.gif

I sure hope you can produce a receipt that is dated well after that vid!
tounge.gif

Gear looks great!  I bet that handsome blue item attached to your left glove is the most expensive piece of your gear!
biggrin.gif

looks like your good to go.

One thing, though: ditch the Timbers for the commute. Stash 'em in a backpack or something and wear your boots.

IMHO.
yeah , i have a locker at work , just means gettin outa bed a bit earlier , but if i had to bet when/if i would go down ,my commute to and from work would be the time!

Glad to see you made the jump!!  Excellent on you.  Now, please explain that blue thing attached to your right side.  Is that like an airbag or something?  Does it detach for sportier riding?
that is one piece of a three piece speed limiter ! however when the roads open up and nobodys around , the right time and place it has an overide , so no need for the TRE!

hmmmm I know I'd find out who this was sooner or later.
Think you can fool the Master Detective here at the Org?
rock.gif
tounge.gif

Cuff Em Boyz, lol
glad you got your gear bro, now tell us how it compares to riding squiddish?
dude , his tv is clearly bigger than mine !
biggrin.gif

WASNT ME!!!!!!!!!!
face7.gif

i havent ridden with full gear on yet , its been cold . like 20s and 30s , so as soon as its 30 in the am ill be riddin again , i have left the house at 24 degrees wasnt too bad ? but 19 and 14 degrees in the am is toooooo cold ! last storm that came through they dumped way too much sand !

the older 2 , my poor lawn !

<!--EDIT|johnstein
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141222422 -->

Back