Profile issues

Well geez 99, you have ( had) ( ouch ) ( Sorry) a beautiful bike, but I don't need to eat up the bandwidth to look at your bike 1k times.

I'd at least like the option to not have everyone's sig loaded all the time, face it, I don't really care to be reminded of what other stuff you have every time you post.

there is my
2cents.gif

Well geez 99, you have ( had) ( ouch ) ( Sorry) a beautiful bike, but I don't need to eat up the bandwidth to look at your bike 1k times.

I'd at least like the option to not have everyone's sig loaded all the time, face it, I don't really care to be reminded of what other stuff you have every time you post.

there is my  
2cents.gif
hey I took some of it out.
sadnews.gif

Hey 99 you were just an easy target cuz you .................... never mind, sorry bud
hijack.gif

hey back to the request, can we get the board to turn off the sigs
rock.gif

Not all of us have 20 meg fios broadband you know
guns.gif

Hey 99 you were just an easy target cuz you .................... never mind, sorry bud  
hijack.gif

hey back to the request, can we get the board to turn off the sigs
rock.gif

Not all of us have 20 meg fios broadband you know  
guns.gif
sorry bro. ill try to reduce reduce size of the image. cant promise though. im not very smoart
face7.gif

I have no clue how many posts I had. Or have. Once in a while, I notice. Not very often, though.

Glad it's all sorted out. I always have withdrawals when the board goes down.

--Wag--

there is my  
2cents.gif
hey I took some of it out.
sadnews.gif
Glyn, I redid my sig. it was 28 kb. Now it is 16 kb. I hope this helps.
thumb_up.gif

Back