Pro street cars

Lost the pics i had of her on slicks when the computer crapped out. But this was it in street trim, 12.2@113 on street tires, 11.8's on slicks and spray. Not full pro streeted out but was still street driven.
7714.jpg

hayabusa001.jpg
71710004.jpg

I really like the way this car sits. Very nice

I know these are nor pro street cars but I would like for you guys to see them anyway. These are my brothers cars. He loves his Fords and must have 20 of them. Here are a few he has

DSC_0101.jpg

DSC_0105.jpg

DSC_0106.jpg

Thanks mr8, if i get off these diesels and decide to build another car its gonna be a chevy II. They just look right pro streeted:bowdown:

I had been looking at the year one kits they had a few years ago. They are 1966 or 67 fiberglass Chevy II bodies. You could buy the everything included but you had to assemble them. I have not checked on them lately so really don't know much about them now. If I ever do another that will be the way I go. With my back I can't do much work on things anymore but I could get a few friends to help. I love the 63 look more then the 66 but I will take either one

I've been dreaming of building a prostreet 41 Willys but the cost of buildong a car is out of sight. I've attended a lot of car shows such as the local Goodguys show here in Rhinebeck, NY. The cost of building even a low budget car is about $50K. I've talked to many 41 Willys owners and many have over $100K into their cras. Way too much money for my meager salary.

Prostreet cars are awesome!!!

I've been dreaming of building a prostreet 41 Willys but the cost of buildong a car is out of sight. I've attended a lot of car shows such as the local Goodguys show here in Rhinebeck, NY. The cost of building even a low budget car is about $50K. I've talked to many 41 Willys owners and many have over $100K into their cras. Way too much money for my meager salary.

Prostreet cars are awesome!!!

I had a couple of friends that built some of the Out Law Willys. They were some of the best built cars I had ever seen. The body were so good all they had to do was wet sand and paint them. Yes, they did have about 100K in them but they held their value. One sold his for well over that. He won EVERY car show that he ever went to and it was in a lot of magazines. I guess that is worth every penny spent. My 63 nova was only in 12 or so:laugh: but it was a lot of fun.

Back