Street Outlaws

I like MurderNova that car is badazz! Can't stand Farm truck & Asian they are obnoxiously annoying :banghead:

They need to have this exact same show & format but with bikes!!!! That would be must see tv!!! I would love to see some grudge racing and have some busas hurt some feelings :laugh:

I watch the show when I can even though I know it's all scripted. The NHRA is doing the only thing they can do. These groups were formed in the '40's from memory to give guys racing on the streets a safe place to race. So obviously they have to come out against people who illegally race on the streets. This form of racing is growing and some of that growth probably lays squarely at the feet of shows like this. This is probably a good thing for Chief and the show.

I respect Monza the most, just shows up and races. But kamikaze can DRIVE, that man is crazy. I have always wondered what a good turbo busa or nitrous 1000 would do against that list.

DO3, but what I have heard from some older friends of mine. Is that street racing use to be a lot bigger than what it is now. At least where I live at. Yea that s10 is bad and a lot of money into all those cars

I don't know wat u mean by FAKE? but wen ur car has an $80K Proline motor with twin turbos making almost 3000 hp there aint nothn fake about that.

those are all low 7 second and easily high 6 second cars if set up correctly for the drag strip. and at 1.9 hp ci with Daddy Daves 700 ci motor thats 1500 hp on motor alone never mind the multiple stages of N20.

ANY of the top 10 cars wud make even some of the fastest street bikes out there look stupid!

So I was just wondering who else watches this and what's everyone's thoughts are on the show. I know its all fake and on closed roads. I just like the cars and s%$t talking. Its one of the few shows on TV I can watch these days.

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Big Chief NHRA Inverview, STREET OUTLAWS Banned? | Speed Society

NHRA(National Harley Racing Association)has sucked(in my eyes)ever since they got into bed with H-D and Vance & Hines.The crap they've been pulling for the last 8 or 9 years in Pro Stock Motorcycle alone pisses me off to no end(160 cubic inch Twins against 107 cubic inch Suzukis),it's all about the Benjamins for those azzhats.I'd much rather support Street Outlaws if one over the other.

GNBRETT- I know the cars and the races aren't fake. But I so do know the "streets" they are racing on are closed, cops hired and a lot of the other stuff is fake. I understand why they have to shut down the street to make the show. Also they are 7.0 seconds on the strip but they aren't even putting down close to what they make on the street. I think a well setup 450hp turbo busa (30-40,000 build) would destroy most of that list. Would it beat the Crow or Sonoma? Probably not but it would be a hell of a race. Some of these street nitrous 1000s dip into the mid 8s, so what would a well built one do against these cars?

:laugh:

1503833_10204537880786095_3362333431686985393_n.jpg

I'm addicted!.....i like Chief, "The Crow" is off the chain.....im headed to Shreveport, LA for the World of Wheels with my bike on Feb. 26 and Farm Truck & Asian will be there as well, so I made a sign to show them that im not scared....they always talk about going fishin, well check this out. im going to put this next to my bike....i'll post pictures later. :rofl:

IMG_4604.jpg

I hope you got one heck of a bike bc those cars are badarse, and to be on the show you will wheelie, light the rear tire up or something and in the end lose :laugh:

I think most of those cars are pretty much set up as Pro-Mods(just for the streets:laugh:).Haven't seen a Sonny's engine yet,but a few are probably close(he now has a 1,000 c.i.:laugh:).Check some of these out,up to 2150 hp...naturally aspirated,and on pump gas.:laugh:

Drag Racing Engines - Sonny's Racing Engines

Their shop is local to me.
The 2150hp engine starts at $110,000.
I like that the 2025hp engine is listed at $89,500 on their site.
But the 2150hp is "call for pricing".
Like $20k really matters when you've got that kind of cash to spend on just the engine.
Which lasts how long? And costs how much per pass?
If I win the lottery I'll try one in a fox body Mustang:laugh:

Back