price for dyno tune?

freponyryd

Registered
I was thinking about getting a dyno tune and was wondering what to expect in the range for pricing? I though I saw someone on here that said $150.00 but I called the closest shop to me and they quoted $250.00 is that normal?

That sucks, I have to spend upwards of $1100.00 for exhaust and then another $250.00 to get a tune if I could take my ball and go home I would. Anyone on here with a dyno that will do it for cheaper? or at least offer a reach around to go with?

I think that there might be a slightly better option and I am looking at it..

Talk to Greg at HPC and look into the self mapping fuel systems...

I am kicking around the idea of giving it a spin.. I would like to see one first but it does look pretty slick if it works as advertised..

However with your 08, you may not need a thing at all... closed loop system can do a lot of work on its own..

Going to depend on which exhaust you get.. The Yosh does not need re-tuned from what I have read so far..

We charge $250 for inline 4 cylinders and $200 for board memebers. We do charge $350 for V-Twins but we also create different maps for the front and rear cylinder.

Brocks pipe,free maps....
beerchug.gif

250.00 for FI bikes and 350.00 for Carb'd bikes where I go, then its 25.00 for a map tweek (if you add a mod and want to retune it).

Have you picked a pipe yet? if the yosh works for you, you save the cost of the PC and the dyno time..

pretty nice design feature if it saves you $500 in parts and labor..

Back