Dyno map charge$$$$

iride

Registered
I have the P/C V on my 08 Busa, I have been thinking about getting the auto tune, about 250, I went by my local shop and ask how much to tune the Busa on Dyno, I was told 400.00 bucks, I ask to talk to the tuner but I was told he was busy, I then ask what kind of H/P could I expect,
I was told he did not know......
Is this about normal for a Dyno run (tune)????????????????????????
Mike

Depends where you are on price, but it can be less. As for hp, if you have basic mods like full exhaust, a good tune could get you about 10 hp and alot smoother power curve. All depends on the bike setup and the tuner though.

I have the P/C V on my 08 Busa, I have been thinking about getting the auto tune, about 250, I went by my local shop and ask how much to tune the Busa on Dyno, I was told 400.00 bucks, I ask to talk to the tuner but I was told he was busy, I then ask what kind of H/P could I expect,
I was told he did not know......
Is this about normal for a Dyno run (tune)????????????????????????
Mike

My local tuners all charge $150-$200 for a full tune. I would say yours is kind of pricey for a full tune IMO. Ask to talk to the tuner again and find out what he would expect out of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I paid $225.00 that was to get my ecu flashed and dyno tuned. No need for pc...

Around here it costs around 300 bucks. Tuners are like doctors...some are better then others :whistle: so pick wisely.

250.00 till I have a special begining of the next year
and yes I am that GOOD

We recently lost our Tuner and he was very good at what he did. It's a shame you're so far away or my bike would be with you. Have any experience with Bazzaz?

Wow, I use Ryan Schnitz everytime. He spent over 3 hours on my 1k last time there. Let me take the tank off a few times and make a few mods while on the drum, and it's never more that about $300. Thats pretty good considering how well the Schnitz people treat you, and the service Ryan provides for his customers...:thumbsup::bowdown::cheerleader:

I know it wont be much use to you..........

but in England i paid £120 ( $180 ) to fit PCII and including rolling dyno map (raised from 158 rwhp to 163 rwhp) on Gen1

map took 1 1/2 hours 1/4 tank of 95 octane fuel, i choose not to use 99 Octane Shell V power as there's no real advantage :thumbsup:

Back