dyno/tuner near columbus, ohio?

I have heard nothing but good things about schnitz. If I were you and you had to have a tune I would make a day of it and go there. Make sure to set an appointment first though. $250 is a good price and would be a pretty cool trip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

still plan on givin ryan@schnitz a call this week if i ever get a chance. Would definitely be a fun day takin off work and riding up there to have it tuned. Will talk to him hopefully soon and see what he thinks. For normal street use, with the occassional speed runs, never plan on racing. Heck, can't even ride it to work which drives me nutz all the time, bc i have a company service van. Basically only get to use the bike puttin around on nice days after work, and weekends of course. Just rode about 150 miles today bc i got off early and the bike is runnin great, great smooth power throughout the whole rpm range. Will see what he thinks, for what i use the bike for would it really be worth it? My ocd has been kickin in lately, just recently swapped out the bmc race filter for a bmc street filter bc i was so concerned about it filtering out fine particles and such, and damaging the engine in the long run. I know, i know, would probably never happen, but whatever makes me sleep at night:rofl:. Then again i do always have to have my bikes/trucks runnin the best they can, if i hear even the slightest rattle/clunk, i will find that damn thing!!!! My hemi dodge ram 4x4 screams now and sounds like a jet at wot with the k&n cai/borla exhaust/and diablosport tuner, i love it!

Back