Average Cost of Dyno Tune with ECU Editing?

What is the average cost I would expect from a tuner to have my 09 Busa dyno tuned with an ECU editor?

Anyone ever had Stedman in Alabama perform this> Looks like its the closest to Nashville for me/

For me here in Southern California, going rate was around $350. Not sure about your location so might be best to call around.

350 sounds a little high, but I am not sure what the hourly labor rate is in Cali. nor how long it takes to tune with the ecu editor.

What is the average cost I would expect from a tuner to have my 09 Busa dyno tuned with an ECU editor?

Anyone ever had Stedman in Alabama perform this> Looks like its the closest to Nashville for me/

Jay Stedman tuned my bike and did an excellent job. Bike runs Great! When I had it done, a year or two back, he charged me $225.00. Multiple dyno runs, spent over a half a day there on the dyno. Would highly recommend :thumbsup: Check out his 640hp turbo bike :bowdown:

Jay Stedman tuned my bike and did an excellent job. Bike runs Great! When I had it done, a year or two back, he charged me $225.00. Multiple dyno runs, spent over a half a day there on the dyno. Would highly recommend :thumbsup: Check out his 640hp turbo bike :bowdown:

What year Busa? What mods did you do? What were the before and after numbers once tuned to his max ability?

What year Busa? What mods did you do? What were the before and after numbers once tuned to his max ability?

08 Busa with Bmc race filter and Ti Force full dual exhaust, gained about 12hp and 6ft lbs. torque. 187.5hp and 110 tq....

I would not be too concerned about numbers, it's more about how much better the bike runs. My bike runs Great! Dyno numbers vary from dyno to dyno just look for gains in hp and tq. You will be happy with your new tune :thumbsup:

Back