Ecu flash cost

Mark1340

Registered
I live in the uk&think I found a company near to where I live that can do this ecu editor flash thing going to speak with them Friday about this.havnt got a clue with computors so I best pay someone who has. So my question is who much am I looking at paying roughly for this service ecu editor flash tune&dyno thanx by the way the company are big on busas

Depends on how many pulls they make. Most here charge $250 to $350, but can go higher. It's always better to dyno tune your bike and have a map just for that bike. But ECU editor maps are free too. So just say you have an air filter and R77 exhaust(pretty common) if Smith has a map of a bike the same year and mods as yours, he'll give you that map. Again, it won't be perfect, but it'll be close.

Cost me $225.00 and I got alot of dyno pulls, don't know what it cost in the UK... Ecu flashing is the way to go, you will be happy :thumbsup:

I havent called the local dyno shop that is recommended by Boostbysmith yet. Ill post the cost when i do though...

I live in the uk&think I found a company near to where I live that can do this ecu editor flash thing going to speak with them Friday about this.havnt got a clue with computors so I best pay someone who has. So my question is who much am I looking at paying roughly for this service ecu editor flash tune&dyno thanx by the way the company are big on busas

Where are you taking it Mark1340? Is it in Essex?

Wherever it is, agree the costs before they do it. I have never been charged extra for more dyno pulls.

Good luck with it and let us know how you get on, get your power figures before and after.:thumbsup:

Back