Dyno map charge$$$$

Small world, Talking to some sport bike riders this evening, Yes I got out and rode a little,, Any way I mentioned Johnny Cheese, and both of the guys said they new Cheese and he had tuned there GSXR 1000s Good things were said about him,,,, Johnny Cheese, John Day and John Paul Gonzales
say HI....
Mike

well Johnny C
I may have to load it up this spring and let you see what you can do with her
Got a brother that lives in Salado
Mike

your in odessa? thats not to far

i drove from angleton to round rock 4 hrs or so ,, im just south of houston

just head down on a weekend !

Last edited:
"The autotune isn't as easy as it sounds...
"

It is really not that difficult if you have a lap top. Autotune keeps track of what changes should be made to the fuel table and you can either accept or not. It can get a lot more complex than that but I just picked my target AFR and accepted the changes. The DJ tech support is good. However, I would not recommend using AT alone to tune your bike. I had a great map to start with and Autotune perfected it on the first adjustment. Subsequent adjustments were not especially noticeable. I'm not saying a custom tune would not have been better but I'm happy. I run my bike early Spring to late Fall and I like the ability to tune for changes in air temp. I would get a Jonny Cheese tune if you can. Auto tune off of that for climate changes. Save Jonny's map and pop it back in if you don't like the changes Autotune recommends.

"The autotune isn't as easy as it sounds...
"

It is really not that difficult if you have a lap top. Autotune keeps track of what changes should be made to the fuel table and you can either accept or not. It can get a lot more complex than that but I just picked my target AFR and accepted the changes. The DJ tech support is good. However, I would not recommend using AT alone to tune your bike. I had a great map to start with and Autotune perfected it on the first adjustment. Subsequent adjustments were not especially noticeable. I'm not saying a custom tune would not have been better but I'm happy. I run my bike early Spring to late Fall and I like the ability to tune for changes in air temp. I would get a Jonny Cheese tune if you can. Auto tune off of that for climate changes. Save Jonny's map and pop it back in if you don't like the changes Autotune recommends.

The biggist problem is trying to get the suggestions while street riding :whistle: If you have a dyno or closed track, then it would work pretty good. Most of the guys I talk to think you can just hook it up and your done.

Back