policeman correct or incorrect

correct action or incorrect

• correct

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • incorrect

Votes: 14 53.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I read GNBRETT's comment as the fathers not doing their job, not as them not existing. Seems you cared enough about race as you pointed out it was black kids, where he said kids in general. And.... that's the problem. People so quick to throw race into the mix that they are often blinded or only see what they think is going on and not actually what is happening. Not realizing they adding fuel to the fire. Your comments about them being black and you not caring about race serves to prove the issue exist.
yes its not young white kids creating these issues here at this party nor is it in the majority of cities.

its one of the reason the black communities have the issues they have. cause these problems begin at a very young age. thats not RACISM that is REALITY!

see YOUR interpretation of FACTS spun into it being some sort of racial comment is pure ignorance. those are FACTS and wen the black community starts worrying more about wats goin on in the black community vs. pointing the finger at white police officers as the so-called problem to all their injustices is pathetic!

if the black leaders in this country spent 1/10th the time protesting black on black murders in high crime areas where the black on black crime is about 99% then maybe jus maybe they cud turn a few kids on the fence who are being told by their black leaders that dope dealn and gang bangn is not the way to go.

the TRUE black leaders in this country point out the obvious problems within their own communities such as drug dealing, prostitution, high crime, poverty, high pregnancy rate, murder rate etc.... and look for REAL solutions cause those solution are NOT coming from white leaders.

but those type of leaders don't normally get much attention cause its easier to blame the police for their short comings. white leaders are not trusted in many communities so the ONLY ppl that can change wat is going on in the black communities is black leaders.

its really easy to point the finger at the cop and apparently FAR easier to ignore the REAL issues with kids and young adults in the black communities and the rate of crime and pregnancy they have. its unfortunate and ignorant that anytime someone points out or addresses race they are now some how part of the problem smh. lol

anyone who thinks race does not play a role in wat happens in todays mixed cultures that ppl live in is just living in a fantasy world. every incident that has been sensationalized in the last two years has pertained to a black person having an incident with a white person. all the ones u see on CNN or the most watched utube vids.

the rate of black on black murder is staggering in this country. its truly an epidemic but again wen was the last time ANY black leader were in any big city protesting and wearing T-shirts that say "Stop KILLING ur Brothers and Sisters!" why are we not seeing ppl wear shirts like that or "STOP murdering one another!"

the liberals of this world will blame society for the short communing some ppl endure. and the real sad thing is the majority of the cops that go into the high crime areas to confront criminals and put their asses on the line are usually white cops. just watch cops on TV. so its white cops that go into the black neighborhoods to police them yet their the problem.

and that cops Chief is a straight up fuking yellow bellied coward! instead of saying "Yes he lost his cool and made some questionable decisions that he may be disciplined for." he says "His actions are indefensible" WAT!!!! did he watch the same video that the rest of the planet did? smh

Apparently some of you don't do your research Mr. GNBRETT...not only am I offended at your comments I am also surprised that you can't look up statistics before stating your crazy opinions...Single parent homes are all over America and pregnancy rate is high as well between all ethnicities....(....also]Who Gets Food Stamps? White People, Mostly the statement that black on black crime is staggering so is white on white so what is your point?...https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/u...f_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls Problem is everybody is pointing fingers at everybody and we categorize ourselves as White, Black, Hispanic, Asian, Other instead of human...Race has Disconnected us, Religion has separated us, Politics have divided us, and Wealth has classified us...I'm done talking about the FACTS here but I'm tired of hearing all of the sterotypical bull**** that is race related...Bottom line no matter the race everyone within our ethnic origin is going to have the top people of their race and the bottom...let's not throw race into this issue...it is everywhere in America and yes I'm paying for it too...in taxes. I'm done responding to this thread...by the way I'm mixed Korean and Black my Father and Brother have served in the military and My fiancé is Caucasian...I love all Humans

I think it is ok on this forum to drop inaccurate racial bomb after racial bomb but you can't disrespect a pig who pulls around a half naked 14 year old girl. I get it......

(mic dropping)

I think it is ok on this forum to drop inaccurate racial bomb after racial bomb but you can't disrespect a pig who pulls around a half naked 14 year old girl. I get it......

(mic dropping)

954336FB-4FCD-4309-8401-C00832CDDC0F.jpg

What on earth are you talking about? :dunno:

The officer gave her clear and direct orders to cross the road and leave the scene not once, not twice but three times.
Her response to him was if you bothered listening instead of formulating your opinion while watching was 'I don't have to listen to you!'
She got exactly what her disrespectful little ass deserved. The only thing he missed was pepper spraying her to shut that foul mouth up!
WTF is wrong with kids these days that makes them think they don't have to obey police officers? Her age and attire have zero to do with it. He had every right to arrest her at that point. And when she resisted he used 'whatever force necessary to effect the arrest'. Look it up.

I hope he sues the living crap outta of her and the organizer for costing him his job while doing his job.

I think the race thing and police has gotten out of control, Look young black kids with no future are more likely to have a gun and kill someone its the truth . Cops know this blacks know this its a shame but nothing will ever work to stop this. The Black leaders need to step up and clean up their mess , teach the kids take their guns away and become something . I have Black friends and we talk about this , they don't hate me nore do I hate them. My friend is a Tattoo artist he is Black and lives in the Bronx NY , He has been doing a Tattoo on my 17 year old son sometimes at night , He walks my son to the car at night because he does not want anything to happen to him and feels that when my son is with him he is responsable for him . Do you also know what he has said to me when I have thanked him for walking my son to the car ? I dont want some jacked up N word killing your boy because their stupid and act like animals around here . I love the guy like a brother color does not mean a thing to us , Its just a truth we need to live with

Apparently some of you don't do your research Mr. GNBRETT...not only am I offended at your comments I am also surprised that you can't look up statistics before stating your crazy opinions...Single parent homes are all over America and pregnancy rate is high as well between all ethnicities....(....also]Who Gets Food Stamps? White People, Mostly the statement that black on black crime is staggering so is white on white so what is your point?...https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/u...f_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls Problem is everybody is pointing fingers at everybody and we categorize ourselves as White, Black, Hispanic, Asian, Other instead of human...Race has Disconnected us, Religion has separated us, Politics have divided us, and Wealth has classified us...I'm done talking about the FACTS here but I'm tired of hearing all of the sterotypical bull**** that is race related...Bottom line no matter the race everyone within our ethnic origin is going to have the top people of their race and the bottom...let's not throw race into this issue...it is everywhere in America and yes I'm paying for it too...in taxes. I'm done responding to this thread...by the way I'm mixed Korean and Black my Father and Brother have served in the military and My fiancé is Caucasian...I love all Humans

When you look at statics you also look at the statics of the amount of white people vs other ethnics in the us and then for a percentage of how much crime is perform in say the white people vs any other. Of course white crime is higher. Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe white greatly outnumber any other race in the US?

You should(or anyone) should look at amount of crime among a specific race and come up with a % to compare to other races here in the US.

Example...
3% of white race commits murder out total amount of white race in USA.
7% of black race commits murder out of total amount of blacks in USA.

Find some statics like that and you can prove him wrong.

When you look at statics you also look at the statics of the amount of white people vs other ethnics in the us and then for a percentage of how much crime is perform in say the white people vs any other. Of course white crime is higher. Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe white greatly outnumber any other race in the US?

You should(or anyone) should look at amount of crime among a specific race and come up with a % to compare to other races here in the US. He specifically stated that "black" people are the ones committing these crimes and it doesnt happen with white people in the majority of cities. Bottom line you have good and bad of everybody and we need to take race out this issue. We went from article about police using excessive force to race. These were kids and sure they were wrong but situation could have been handled differently as it could have been in a lot of situations.

Example...
3% of white race commits murder out total amount of white race in USA.
7% of black race commits murder out of total amount of blacks in USA.

Find some statics like that and you can prove him wrong.

There is no need to go back and forth about it. Of course there are more white people than black so the crime rate is higher. He

There is no need to go back and forth about it. Of course there are more white people than black so the crime rate is higher. He

So where exactly is GNBRENTT's opinions offending?

The part where he is saying the only black leaders that get attention are the ones who are working the system to make incidents of crimes to appear racist just because it is anyone other then a black person committing the crime against a black person or that black people are hurting more of themselves then white people?

Maybe where he says that instead of letting these so called leaders do their damage on the fight of racism, they should put more effort into fixing their problems internally by stopping the STAGGERLING amount of BLACK on BLACK crime and MAYBE.... JUST MAYBE listen to those who really want to help?

It's amazing how many people watched that video and all they seen what a police officer slamming a girl to the ground. Not a police officer telling a bunch of kids of which he was responding to a call where violence already erupted(hence he reason to go to the scene) and he was telling the youth's to get their buts on the ground. Prior to the girl incident, the officer asked kids to sit and you know what they did(for most part).... But the moment he walked away they all got up. Watch the video. Near the end he is talking to two kids who got up and lecturing them about how they have to sit there now till the situation is all over and they should of just followed his commands. So you tell me when you have a person who is more then capable of understanding your commands and refuses to obey. What you should do? Ask them please after they said no? It's no uncommon for an officer to ask suspects to sit on the ground. If you have them sitting and they stay it means you have better control over the situation.

Because a fight(s) broke out each person was either a witness or suspect to the crime(s) that the police was called there for.

Maybe people are upset when he drew his weapon which was brought on by two kids approaching him on his gun carrying side in what appeared to me in a threatening manner. One kid had his arm extended like he might of grabbed for his weapon if giving the chance. Do you think the gun is safer holstered or in his hand(s) when the would be attacker is on the gun side of you and you are already focused on another person of which is struggling with you?

The only thing offending about this whole thread is some peoples inability to see the whole picture of what happened.

So we agree there is more white people then blacks(African American) here in the US. Are we also in agreement that there is more violent crime among the black population in comparison to the white population too?

Viewers: VOTE ON THE POLL. There are over 1000 views on this thread and only 23 votes. I'm surprised it's as close as it is.

And here is the result of all this misdirected hatred toward police officers.

Arrests in Baltimore plummet after Freddie Gray unrest, and residents are fearful - Baltimore Sun

A decline in arrest and the highest amount of homicides in a single month in remembered history.

If that's how yall want it than fine noooooo problem don't call us because we ain't coming anyway.
Go ahead and kill yourselves we don't care is now the current opinion of cops in Baltimore.

I hope they are happy.....

Bashed cops to the point to where now they aren't gonna come save your ass from bad guys.
Good luck with that.

So where exactly is GNBRENTT's opinions offending?

The part where he is saying the only black leaders that get attention are the ones who are working the system to make incidents of crimes to appear racist just because it is anyone other then a black person committing the crime against a black person or that black people are hurting more of themselves then white people?

Maybe where he says that instead of letting these so called leaders do their damage on the fight of racism, they should put more effort into fixing their problems internally by stopping the STAGGERLING amount of BLACK on BLACK crime and MAYBE.... JUST MAYBE listen to those who really want to help?

It's amazing how many people watched that video and all they seen what a police officer slamming a girl to the ground. Not a police officer telling a bunch of kids of which he was responding to a call where violence already erupted(hence he reason to go to the scene) and he was telling the youth's to get their buts on the ground. Prior to the girl incident, the officer asked kids to sit and you know what they did(for most part).... But the moment he walked away they all got up. Watch the video. Near the end he is talking to two kids who got up and lecturing them about how they have to sit there now till the situation is all over and they should of just followed his commands. So you tell me when you have a person who is more then capable of understanding your commands and refuses to obey. What you should do? Ask them please after they said no? It's no uncommon for an officer to ask suspects to sit on the ground. If you have them sitting and they stay it means you have better control over the situation.

Because a fight(s) broke out each person was either a witness or suspect to the crime(s) that the police was called there for.

Maybe people are upset when he drew his weapon which was brought on by two kids approaching him on his gun carrying side in what appeared to me in a threatening manner. One kid had his arm extended like he might of grabbed for his weapon if giving the chance. Do you think the gun is safer holstered or in his hand(s) when the would be attacker is on the gun side of you and you are already focused on another person of which is struggling with you?

The only thing offending about this whole thread is some peoples inability to see the whole picture of what happened.

So we agree there is more white people then blacks(African American) here in the US. Are we also in agreement that there is more violent crime among the black population in comparison to the white population too?

There is crime in all races...I don't know the exact percentage between them as far as population vs crime ratio by race...you have different crimes(violent & non violent) hell we would be sitting here all day...So I can't say there is more crime amongst the african american community vs caucasian...what I can say is that no matter the race if they are generally deprived of means of income our resources ("the ghetto or trailer park") there is a tendency to have a higher crime rate in those areas. If you are in the suburbs for the most part no matter the race there is generally lower crime rate in those areas...we could go on and on...about racial divide etc etc...Like i said earlier you have good and bad of everybody...The kids in the video were definitely wrong and should have listened to the police officer...I just have a problem being a law abiding citizen that police officers are so quick to draw a weapon when the "offender" has no weapon on them...if i pulled a firearm or even brandished one i would be in jail especially if the other person didn't have a weapon...they have batons, flashlights, pepper spray, and tasers...why the pistol? If his attention was on the teenage girl which he was throwing around and clearly she wasn't a threat(did not punch or kick at him) he could have disengaged with her and pulled a taser on the boys...just this whole gun thing is throwing me off because it is often officers first resort and too many suspects that are unarmed are losing their lives without going through the justice system...and no one has the right to take someone else's life unless their life is in danger and i mean in eminent danger(seeing a weapon at the least) especially to these "trained professionals" that should be held to higher standard than an untrained citizen.

And here is the result of all this misdirected hatred toward police officers.

Arrests in Baltimore plummet after Freddie Gray unrest, and residents are fearful - Baltimore Sun

A decline in arrest and the highest amount of homicides in a single month in remembered history.

If that's how yall want it than fine noooooo problem don't call us because we ain't coming anyway.
Go ahead and kill yourselves we don't care is now the current opinion of cops in Baltimore.

I hope they are happy.....

Bashed cops to the point to where now they aren't gonna come save your ass from bad guys.
Good luck with that.

All good at least you know the bad people are killing off the bad people in your opinion right? Or maybe police officers in general and there are good officers too aren't as connected with their communities anymore and are just patrolling the streets...Officers need to do a better job being in the communities they police and communicating with the citizens...and the ones that do keep doing it! You are making great strides into better the communities as a whole...we appreciate your service!

All good at least you know the bad people are killing off the bad people in your opinion right? Or maybe police officers in general and there are good officers too aren't as connected with their communities anymore and are just patrolling the streets...Officers need to do a better job being in the communities they police and communicating with the citizens...and the ones that do keep doing it! You are making great strides into better the communities as a whole...we appreciate your service!

That is not what Blanca said.

Also I find it funny how you told an officer he should check his research when his very job generates information for the research you are talking about. I say he has a fair idea what parts of town/city has increased crime and what race does what and how often it is done etc... He has most likely been to more homes and seem both the good and the bad then most on this forum(excluding other public servants). So while we can ASSuME he can fact his words to this forum in areas such as this.

I'll be the 1st to tell you I'm no GNBRETT groupie. We clashed opinions many times here on the forums. But I'll give my opinion on how I feel on the subject regardless of my past encounters with whomever. If I feel they are right, they are right. If wrong, I express my thoughts on why I think they wrong.

Now back to the gun pulling incident. One officer with a girl he is trying to make get on the ground(who is refusing). While doing this he is sounded by other kids not listening to his commands and at the very time he is trying to make this girl obey(who should of right off the bat) he has two other girls who he had to deal with where physical contact occurred and on his other side two kids come up pretty quick and one extends his arm out as to grab or push. I'd say he was in a potentially dangerous predicament. What did he do? Un-holster his gun. Didn't point it at the kid. Seen the other two officers come up and he gave them command to fetch the kid(s). Put his gun back in his holster and proceeded to putting the girl on the ground who was still not complying. He didn't pepper spray her or hit her with his flashlight or baton or even put the gun he already had out to her body to make her lay down. He went to using his hands to get her to lay down. You call this a bad police officer who you would rather of pulled out a tazer and used it rather then his hands? Because that was a very viable choice. "Miss I am ordering you to get down on the ground now" Draw his tazer. "Miss I said get on the ground now!" BUzzzzzzzz.

A police officer isn't required to engage in physical contact because they say no. He has the right to tazer for his own safety.

Remember tazer is often used to make suspects comply with non lethal force. Tazer are used often enough. Yet he had the restraint to not use it on someone who clearly wasn't complying.

This officers life changed that day because of how the whole incident was spun around to make him look bad.

That is not what Blanca said.

Also I find it funny how you told an officer he should check his research when his very job generates information for the research you are talking about. I say he has a fair idea what parts of town/city has increased crime and what race does what and how often it is done etc... He has most likely been to more homes and seem both the good and the bad then most on this forum(excluding other public servants). So while we can ASSuME he can fact his words to this forum in areas such as this.

I'll be the 1st to tell you I'm no GNBRETT groupie. We clashed opinions many times here on the forums. But I'll give my opinion on how I feel on the subject regardless of my past encounters with whomever. If I feel they are right, they are right. If wrong, I express my thoughts on why I think they wrong.

Now back to the gun pulling incident. One officer with a girl he is trying to make get on the ground(who is refusing). While doing this he is sounded by other kids not listening to his commands and at the very time he is trying to make this girl obey(who should of right off the bat) he has two other girls who he had to deal with where physical contact occurred and on his other side two kids come up pretty quick and one extends his arm out as to grab or push. I'd say he was in a potentially dangerous predicament. What did he do? Un-holster his gun. Didn't point it at the kid. Seen the other two officers come up and he gave them command to fetch the kid(s). Put his gun back in his holster and proceeded to putting the girl on the ground who was still not complying. He didn't pepper spray her or hit her with his flashlight or baton or even put the gun he already had out to her body to make her lay down. He went to using his hands to get her to lay down. You call this a bad police officer who you would rather of pulled out a tazer and used it rather then his hands? Because that was a very viable choice. "Miss I am ordering you to get down on the ground now" Draw his tazer. "Miss I said get on the ground now!" BUzzzzzzzz.

A police officer isn't required to engage in physical contact because they say no. He has the right to tazer for his own safety.

Remember tazer is often used to make suspects comply with non lethal force. Tazer are used often enough. Yet he had the restraint to not use it on someone who clearly wasn't complying.

This officers life changed that day because of how the whole incident was spun around to make him look bad.

I think you misunderstood what I stated. I clearly said he could have pulled a taser, pepper spray etc on the two kids approaching him...not on the girl he already had control over...why would he taser her if she is already on the ground...but anyways we can agree to disagree...good thing about America is we can have our own opinions...have a great evening

And this is my last statement...I guess unarmed lives don't matter anymore and all a police officer has to say is what I learned in my concealed carry class from a retired officer...If you ever shoot make sure you say "I was in fear for my life so I defended myself!" Problem is crime is going no where it will always exist but trained police officers can control the amount of people they shoot that are unarmed which is complete bull****...one life killed by accident is too many no matter the race...**** is happening wayyyyyyy too much.:firing:

I think you misunderstood what I stated. I clearly said he could have pulled a taser, pepper spray etc on the two kids approaching him...not on the girl he already had control over...why would he taser her if she is already on the ground...but anyways we can agree to disagree...good thing about America is we can have our own opinions...have a great evening

That's an easy one to respond to. A tazer only has one shot(don't confuse charges with shot). Maybe more now. I'm not fully up to speed. But I'll assume one shot. He had 5 people he was contending with in under 5-10max seconds time. Even if he did land that one shot there was 4 others that could of upped their rebellion to physical aggression to the officer. Girl on the ground could of kicked his legs causing him to lose footage. The other two girls could of pushed him causing him to lose footage and the boys most certainly could of overbeared him right fast too. Minus the one who was tazed. Gun was logical choice for him to be able to go home to his kids we faced with multiple attackers. He quickly assessed that wasn't the case and holstered it.

He didn't have control over the girl, he was in the process of trying to gain control. Control was when he she was face down and he had his knees on her holding here in place. Well after the boys failed approach.

And this is my last statement...I guess unarmed lives don't matter anymore and all a police officer has to say is what I learned in my concealed carry class from a retired officer...If you ever shoot make sure you say "I was in fear for my life so I defended myself!" Problem is crime is going no where it will always exist but trained police officers can control the amount of people they shoot that are unarmed which is complete bull****...one life killed by accident is too many no matter the race...**** is happening wayyyyyyy too much.:firing:

No sh*t you better be saying that. Pull a gun and you better be using it to save your ass. Officers on the other hand pull a gun to save themselves and also to stop criminals. News flash If you did something wrong and decide to run away from an officer expect bad things to happen to you. Never heard the phrase " Stop or I'll shoot!"

That article that Blanca posted is what happens when people like you expect police to just throw themselves in harm way just so a criminal can be a criminal and get away. You commit a crime it is their duty to stop you and arrest you. If you decide you don't want to be arrested, it is still their duty to take whatever means necessary to stop you from escaping. Not everyone has a K9 to run you down. You hear stories, but bad cop stuff doesn't happen as often as you think. Now we have these batlimore police who say it's not worth it to try and protect the public. The public is out to get them.

Back