Judge Douchebag eats from the karma plate

Warchild

Banned
Recall this little gem from several weeks ago?

Whelp... looks like Mr. Tough Guy With A Belt is enjoying a big heaping helping of karma! :agree:

Suspended:

Judge Taped Whipping Daughter Suspended - News Story - NBCMontana NBC Montana

(CNN) -- Judge William Adams, who made national headlines after the release of a 2004 video of him beating his then-teenage daughter, has been suspended by the Texas Supreme Court.

The reason for the action was not mentioned in an order of suspension that was made public Tuesday.

Adams, a court-at-law judge in Aransas County, was roundly criticized when his now-adult daughter posted online a video of him beating her with a belt when she was 16.

The video also showed the judge cursing and berating Hillary Adams.

Adams was punishing the girl for using the Internet "to acquire music and games that were unavailable for legal purchase at the time," Hillary Adams wrote on the web posting.

The video is punctuated by cracks of the man's belt and the girl's screams and cries.

Copyright CNN 2011

good. hopefully he takes an early retirement. hes the last kinda judge our court system needs in family court. what a schmuck!

im know to be a bit of a cold sadistic a-hole... but that movie was hard to watch after the first to cracks... especially given his reason for doing so...i think rather than a suspension, he needs to be put in a room with someone that knows how to give a proper lashing with a whip or a 9tails... rend some flesh for each time he hit his girl

Well she's getting what she deserves finally. Nothing. I'm sure daddy will have to stop supporting her since he's jobless :laugh:

i will say i havent seen the video...so its hard to say if he went overboard or not in my opinion..not anyone elses's...mine! as a survivor of "beatings"...i am thankful to say...i love you dad (RIP) and thank you for making me the responsible, moral man i am today!!!!!

There is nothing wrong with disciplining a child, however what he was doing was not discipling her. He was outraged as if he were talking and hitting a grown man. I am all for spanking or giving a child a few licks with a belt as sometimes that's the only thing that gets there attention. Yelling profanity as you continuously beat a child is wrong and does not fall under displine guidelines.

i will say i havent seen the video...so its hard to say if he went overboard or not in my opinion..not anyone elses's...mine! as a survivor of "beatings"...i am thankful to say...i love you dad (RIP) and thank you for making me the responsible, moral man i am today!!!!!
I agree. I have gotten my share of beating much like the one on the video and I think it has made me a better man. Now she will have to foot her own bills. Brat. If they arrested everyone who whipped there kids where I was raised the whole block of parents would have been in jail.

I was also raised with a little physical attitude adjustement, kida scares to me think I would have tried to get away with if they didn't :laugh:

My brother something like a.d.d. When ever my mom called him he wouldn't turn around, answer or nothing like he was ignoring her or deaf. After getting his hearing checked out, Dr. said he ok mom said " O.K. good this I can fix this myself then." Called him once if he ignored her she walked up behind him give him love tap on the old noggin :laugh: Sure enough in less than 2 weeks he was cured, when she called he came a running or at the very least turned around said "what." :rofl::rofl:

Back