PLEASE teach ur ****in kids where trash cans r-so I DONT HAVE TO!

BigDiesel

Registered
guna get flamed fer this one Im sure but hope the message hits a few eyes n gets my point across b4 threads deleted:whistle:

Picked up my daughter after school, stopped to grab a smoothie n chill @ a local park eatn chips while she sippped on a smoothie n told me about her day *13 yr old b4 u ask* and what-not...I notice a car-full of teens pull up to the curb 20' behind my truck, n the front pass. jaggoff leans his arm out w/a Big-gulp aimed at a trash can 15' from the curb.

Of course the obvious happens...jerk whips soda @ can n misses by 2-3', the whole car laughs as they pull off.
I was workin in my yard all day....so I was a lil hot from diggin a 13' wide hole in 80degs. I, like most people, have a 'slightly shorter fuse':whistle: when Im exposed to hi temps for an extended period-so my reaction was rather immediate n rude, I'll admit:
I reached into my change-pile in the center console and fired a salvo of dead presidents' headz out my window:banghead: not very nice, I know-but this was a very nice park in a very affluent area n I knew this carload of spoiled brats probly do this daily after school lets out on their drive to their ridiculously large homes which they also pi** all over because they dont care about anything (uhmmm..was I stereotyping? well...read on, then judge me):rulez:
So i fire a handful of coins out the window n score several hits-heard them clearly. My daughter was looking at me crazy, I was still trying to finish a mouthful of potato chips *i love those extra-crispy baked ones the delis have...mmmm* and the carload of azzhats decelerates but keeps moving another 100' before finally pulling over to the side of the road ahead of me.

I waited several minutes, while explaining to my daughter that my reaction was rather improper, I didnt appreciate those kids throwing trash around like it was a fun after-school game-the car stayed put in park, couldnt see much movement.
So I moved first-as soon as I stepped out of my truck the car went back in gear, and after a few seconds it pulled off. I gave the universal 2-handed 'whatsup'? gesture and the car pulled off 5 seconds later...pathetic losers.
I get back in my truck and reinforced to my girl that idiots like that are everywhere, n I know she would never be so stupid, or allow anyone she was ever around to act that way either. She figures they were prolly smokin stuff, I dunno...because ten minutes later the car came BACK driving the other way.

The kid driving had his window down and slowed as he got close to being directly across from me, and I opened my door as he pulled even...all the little s**t had to say was "why did u throw stuff at my car?" "because you're tossing giant sodas in the grass for funsies." *i refrained from adding "JACKA$$" as I so BADLY wanted to* "but thats no reason to throw stuff" "whatever. Your boy could have EASILY jumpd out n picked up that soda n put it in the trashcan he tossed it towards, but you chose to drive off LAUGHING about it. That was the quickest way for me to get your attention. I got your attention, NOW, dont I?" "dude, that just wasnt necessary-Im sorry he threw that soda in the grass..." "You are now that it resulted in YOU paying a consquence for it-otherwise you wouldnt give two s**ts." at that point I put one foot out on the ground n stepped out of the truck again, and the lil pi$$ant drove off...a packed lil old '01 Acura TL 4dr with 5 teenage boys stuffed inside...five spoiled, disrespectful, obnoxious turds that wanted nothing to do with ME:rofl:

Daughter thought it was quite entertaining-she thinks I TOTALLY ruined their high, though. o well, Im sure they can afford more.

okey doke folks-tell me how much of an azzhat I am for teaching my kid not to stand by while m.f.rs like that crap all over my city???

So throwing a soda can on the grass isn't acceptable, but throwing a handful of change in the road is?
Brilliant lesson you taught your daughter there genius.........

I'm not gonna pretend to be all holier-than-thou, and while I understand your reaction (may even have done the same thing myself), it would prolly have been better to go pick the trash up and put it in the can, then explained to your girl that some people don't know how to raise well-mannered children.
Oh and it's never a good plan to try and punk out a bunch of teens in a car when you have your kid with ya. Never know who is packing what nowadays............

Last edited:
lik i sed-this was strictly "spoiled rich snots" neighborhood....they pack Smith & Wesson the lawfirm, not the firearm:rofl:

and I got out n retrieved my coins when I stepped out of the truck first time, after they sped off:cheerleader:

lik i sed-this was strictly "spoiled rich snots" neighborhood....they pack Smith & Wesson the lawfirm, not the firearm:rofl:

and I got out n retrieved my coins when I stepped out of the truck first time, after they sped off:cheerleader:
Good deal on the picking up.
Regardless of where they're from or what you think, it just takes one to make it a bad day.
Everyone gets a pass when I have my son with me. His life/health just ain't worth it to me.

yeah, and if they decided to be BIGGER azzhats, they could have come back and given you a righteous stomping right in front of your daughter.

THATS a great lesson: "throwing trash on the ground is bad, but throwing coins at someones car is fine, as long as you can use the 'i was angry' excuse"

I'm with Mr.Brown on this one.

Besides,as a smart azz punk kid myself,I prolly would'a thrown my soda out the window aimin' for the garbage can too.

Only difference...if some tuff talkin-big walkin' adult had sumfin to say about it.....

We woulda "fixed him up". We were that mis-guided and angry.

Be cool out there.

RSD.

ok d, my pennoes worth....i have polluted and trashed my fair share and i am sure you have also. yes he could have picked it up....but with his friends in the car no way...the pennies that is hilarious....you should have thrown his cup at him...when they came back by....and i have to go with rsd a little bit..i know my car was always packed with hooligans and we didnt care who was bigger than us....but now think about this your girl could have gotten hurt also in this mess...these days you never know what your dealing with...and instead of pennies throw spark plugs i hear they do wonders on windows.... ok no that that is done i would have been alot more angry at them than you where guess it is my old age...but i would have been screaming before i could chuck something out the window...
Posted via Mobile Device

D, I see your point and agree with you, I also understand Mr Browns concern. So I say Shoot them. They will never throw trash again, and you do not have to worry about them busting a cap in you. To bad it doesn't work like that in real life.

I was fortunate once that I was able to put a loaded .45 to a 15 year old loud mouth know it all girls head once and tell her to tell the nice police officer the information he wanted or she would be going home in a body bag.
She looked at the cop and said "tell him he can't do that!". The cop told her he could do that but it would not stop me from pulling the trigger and killing her. The cop then told her that yes I MIGHT go to jail, but she would still be dead. She spoke up real quick.

Famous Quote- Someone has to miss you before you are a missing person:laugh:
And most of these kids would not be missed by their parents. Sad but true.

I was fortunate once that I was able to put a loaded .45 to a 15 year old loud mouth know it all girls head once and tell her to tell the nice police officer the information he wanted or she would be going home in a body bag.
She looked at the cop and said "tell him he can't do that!". The cop told her he could do that but it would not stop me from pulling the trigger and killing her. The cop then told her that yes I MIGHT go to jail, but she would still be dead. She spoke up real quick.

THAT ^ actually happened. ??? QUOTING LURCH ^

You "Got to put loaded .45 against a 15 yr old girls head" ....

and you think thats some kind of cool thing...some kind of kudos for you.

Unless it was a New York City subway robbery/murder with a gang of 12 heavily armed nasty chicks,I don't really see it as a good thing.

RSD.

RSD.

Last edited:

THAT ^ actually happened. ??? QUOTING LURCH ^

You "Got to put loaded .45 against a 15 yr old girls head" ....

and you think thats some kind of cool thing...some kind of kudos for you.

Unless it was a New York City subway robbery/murder with a gang of 12 heavily armed nasty chicks,I don't really see it as a good thing.

RSD.

RSD.

More to the story, But judge as you will. I don't care what you think of me. The police had no problem with it.

Yo D, glad everything ended up OK.

I won't pretend to tell you how to raise your daughter or what you should or shouldn't do in her presence. My daughter just turned 18 and graduated high school and I probably did some things in her presence I shouldn't have. To my knowledge she has no mental issues from it. Cept she likes to exceed triple digits on the pillion. That's gotta be a mental imbalance thing.

I just wanted to add that I appreciate that you took the time to use the oppty to teach her that what they did was wrong and what you did was wrong and that she has a choice in life as to how she behaves. That lesson will stay with her forever. Personally, I'm glad you're being the straight up father you are and spending some quality time with her.

Next time, let the azzhats go and give her the attention instead. Oh, and Happy Father's Day a bit early.

So throwing a soda can on the grass isn't acceptable, but throwing a handful of change in the road is?
Brilliant lesson you taught your daughter there genius.........

I'm not gonna pretend to be all holier-than-thou, and while I understand your reaction (may even have done the same thing myself), it would prolly have been better to go pick the trash up and put it in the can, then explained to your girl that some people don't know how to raise well-mannered children.
Oh and it's never a good plan to try and punk out a bunch of teens in a car when you have your kid with ya. Never know who is packing what nowadays............

Its money, im sure a bum will find it and itll make his day:whistle:

I threw a handful of change at a car on the highway a few weeks back. He deserved it! and it was funny as he l l:rofl:

great story! i'm usually at the same magnitude when this happens but unfortunately, i haven't acted on it as of yet. this type of sh1t happens daily around here and it seems like nobody gives a crap about it. :thumbsup:

great story! i'm usually at the same magnitude when this happens but unfortunately, i haven't acted on it as of yet. this type of sh1t happens daily around here and it seems like nobody gives a crap about it. :thumbsup:

thats just the thing that made me blow up-I woulda yelled at'em but mouth was full'a chips *those yummy sooper-crunchy ones* so it was either my iced Caramel frappe-thingie or my tasty sangwich I JUST paid for *and had CHANGE left over from:whistle:* orrrrrrrr:toss the coins out.

Scott stereotyping... :rofl:
dint you know I was a big 'ole bigot?:lol:

I realize tons of folks woulda left it alone "because my child is with me".
Me personally-I've dealt w/larger groups of idiots of too many occaisions to count, and there's only two kinds of people out there-those that step up n DO something, and those that sit back and discuss/talk/argue/b**ch n moan about after the fact.
That car load of kids was a no-brainer to be the latter. and I know which one I am. I dont want my kids to jump out in front of a gunfight n yell "STOP!" but I would be just as pizzd if they sat by n did nothing while this new generation of azzholes growin up w/o any parental supervision n my kids just watched on as these morons screw up my entire city, state, and country.

what happened to "the whole village raises the child?" not just one person??
at the end of the day, anyone can 2nd-guess my decisions as being stupid, or just plain mean...but as I sed-dont care, just needed to get this off my chest in hopes that some people out there will stop the next jagoff they come across n let them know they will be DEALT with if they continue being such a jerk.

If we DONT do things like this....they'll grow up to President:rulez: look at G.W. jr:poke:

You know I think there was a time you would have cared less.... in fact you might have even helped out with the mess... Kids, life, responsibility sure has a weird effect on people huh?

age is a terrible thing to waste.. :rofl:

Back