So apparently i dont have enough to worry about

SpeedAdict

Gabe
Donating Member
Registered
Going to the local bike night the other day, and get behind a pickup truck with about ten kids in the bed. All wearing hand me down clothing (I think) standing up in the bed of this truck doing 45 and I think the oldest kid is maybee 13 or so. So whatever......................THE FRICKING KIDS START THROUGH NAILS AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not speaking any english I hear them laughing and pinting and see them throughing nails at me. I was so pissed off!!! No plate on the truck. And they turned into a not so friendly area so I didn't follow. Like I realy didn't have enough to worry about on the bike, now I have to worry about some roofers kids throwing nails at me. Fricking ridiculous. I didn't get hit guys,.....thanks for letting me vent.

mad.gif
I SO seriously would have beat some a$$ down !!

MORONS!!

Probably a good thing you didn't follow..but HOLY CRAP!!
mad.gif

mad.gif

Were they of Latin background? Usually the parents will discipline them if something is called to their attention.:;):

What's your problem with OUR NEW U.S. CITIZENS
rock.gif
? You should be proud to welcome all our NEW Taxpayers and "OH" Yea, VOTERS
mad.gif

I would have freaked out after I had seen the 2nd one thrown.
Counter-measures would have been de-ployed right after I blew by the thing.

Were they of Latin background? Usually the parents will discipline them if something is called to their attention.:;):
You are soo wrong my friend...At least in this area (South Texas)...The Hispanic (Latino) Way of raising kids down here is to never, I repeat, never tell Junior no...
The way the minorities in this area raises their kids is sickening...
They are never told no or taught to have respect for others...
A large part of the problem is the chip the minorities have on their collective shoulders...
And I have seen many times, in person, the parents letting the kids run wild and allowed to be disrespectful to every one around them...
You would have to spend some time in the Deep South to understand my frustration...

David

What's your problem with OUR NEW U.S. CITIZENS
rock.gif
? You should be proud to welcome all our NEW Taxpayers and "OH" Yea, VOTERS
mad.gif
They dont pay taxes.
Well, according to OUR Politicians ("UH" they wouldn't lie to us would they
rock.gif
) . Our new WELCOME TO OUR COUNTRY (Yea, just stand in line to receive FREE Medical and SS Benefits) more than give their fair share of taxes to us. Of course out here, 50% or more goes back to Mexico so paying sales tax doesn't count ! Anyway I'am gona get off this subject because it just ticks me OFF !

I'am gona go ride  
race.gif

rock.gif

That sucks. You did the right thing by not following. The kids and the man may have jumped you.

What's your problem with OUR NEW U.S. CITIZENS ? You should be proud to welcome all our NEW Taxpayers and "OH" Yea, VOTERS [/QUOTE]

aaahhh...you said everything that I would have loved to say,without me being the A-hole for stating the truth....
biggrin.gif

You are soo wrong my friend...At least in this area (South Texas)...The Hispanic (Latino) Way of raising kids down here is to never, I repeat, never tell Junior no...
A large part of the problem is the chip the minorities have on their collective shoulders...
And I have seen many times, in person, the parents letting the kids run wild and allowed to be disrespectful to every one around them...
You would have to spend some time in the Deep South to understand my frustration...

David
wow slow down there dude!! i am of hispanic origin and i guarantee that my kids would not be doing #### like that and i also live in the very deep south... becareful how you group "latinos" there is a very big difference between wetbacks and hispanic americans sir.. all my family is very educated with jobs ranging from goverment work- customs, borderpatrol, to lawyers and school teachers.. in my family everyone has graduated from universities, works and pays taxes.. my grandfather served in WWII and my father served in vietnam.. i did not get the priveledge to serve my country but i am a firefighter/paramedic in my city.. and i read and write and speak english and spanish equally all my family is light complected with colored eyes and if you did not know my name you would think i was anglo... do not group me and my family with ignorant wetbacks!!!! believe me there is a difference..

David
wow slow down there dude!! i am of hispanic origin and i guarantee that my kids would not be doing #### like that and i also live in the very deep south...  becareful how you group "latinos"  there is a very big difference between  wetbacks and hispanic americans sir.. all my family is very educated with jobs ranging from goverment work- customs, borderpatrol, to lawyers and school teachers.. in my family everyone has graduated from universities, works and pays taxes.. my grandfather served in WWII and my father served in vietnam.. i did not get the priveledge to serve my country but i am a firefighter/paramedic in my city.. and i read and write and speak english and spanish equally all my family is light complected with colored eyes and if you did not know my name you would think i was anglo... do not group me and my family with ignorant wetbacks!!!! believe me there is a difference..
And you Sir are the difference I am talking about...You and your family are no different than me and mine...You are working and being a productive part of this great Country...
I don't care if you are Hispanic or Anglo. You see the problem of which I speak...You don't have your hand out all the time asking for more to be given to you...You make your own way and I can see that you are proud of that, as you should well be. And it seems that you also see how the other type of Hispanics raise their kids...Very different from your way. I bet your kids turn out very well. As opposed to raising another generation of indigents waiting for more handouts and intitlements...
So don't think so little of me...
I only speak from experience. Too many years of living in an area that is being overrun with a group of people with little or no character...What I call an indigent lifestyle, who really believes that we, the working class American owes them a free home, free healthcare and so on...

By the way, my wife is Hispanic and my baby girl, Sierra Nicole Smith is mixed...
But I bet the way I raise her, with character, disipline and a sense of right and wrong, she will amount to far more than the average local minority...

David

thats why i used the term wetbacks to me anyone who comes to this country and sais they want a better life and to work, and then once they become a citizen or have kids here in the us and are given foodstamps and other government assistance and never work again should be deported or shot!!! i see this everyday at work its funny that the same people are the ones that request the ambulance the ones with medicaid!!! working people drive themselves to the hospital because the ambulance is expensive.. the only time you see working people (middleclass) call the ambulance is when its truly an emergency.. the people on medicaid call for anything i mean anything there kid has a fever call the ambulance there kid bumps there toe call the ambulance.. they rather spend the little cash they have on beer and drugs than buy there kid tylenol or motrin.. they rather taxpayers pay $500 on the ambulance and another $2000 in emergency room visits so they dont have to spend $5 on tylenol.. i have told people that the reason they called is not an emergency and that they could drive themselves to a doctor or to the hospital or they could just drive to the nearest corner store and buy asprin for there headache and there answer is " i dont pay anyway i have medicaid" that really pisses me off!! i could go on all day with different stories about this that would turn your stomach.. something has to be done about this!!!

I agree. It's really getting out of hand...
The free ride needs to end...
And not just for minorities, but for the White trailer trash as well...
You are a good man and I wish you and your family well...
If your ever down this way let me know, and I'll show ya around the Corpus Christi Bay area...

David

I got $5 that says this thread gets deleted.
Why, because the Working/Middle class people are telling it like it is for once...
And not acting like the Border problem, and the worthless, uneducated, lazy POS's that are coming over are welcome...
I say if someone wants to come over here for a better life, great, come on. But do it right...
Don't start out be breaking the law...
And if they have nothing to offer this Country, and cannot support themselves, and don't want to be an American...
Get the f%^& out of my Country...
I'm tired of pulling my weight and theirs as well...
If these people are so proud of their home land, then go back...
But stop waving the Mexican flag in my streets...
This is America, and the only reason it is soo great is that the American people have worked soo hard to make it happen...
And my last gripe is this hyphenated crapola...
Either your an American or not...
Again, if you want to be something else, go back to where you came from and enjoy...

David

Back