So apparently i dont have enough to worry about

So are you guys saying we should just go to work each day or sit in our homes and watch the protesters, who want to do away with the Border, slowly gain more ground and political power...
That's scary...

However, you are correct, I just noticed that this is in the General Bike Related Topics...

Okay, no problem. I'll just take my Military Retirement and keep my GS-13 job ( well over 100K) and my income will insulate me from most of what happens on the streets...

David

I got $5 that says this thread gets deleted.
Why, because the Working/Middle class people are telling it like it is for once...
And not acting like the Border problem, and the worthless, uneducated, lazy POS's that are coming over are welcome...
I say if someone wants to come over here for a better life, great, come on. But do it right...
Don't start out be breaking the law...
And if they have nothing to offer this Country, and cannot support themselves, and don't want to be an American...
Get the f%^& out of my Country...
I'm tired of pulling my weight and theirs as well...
If these people are so proud of their home land, then go back...
But stop waving the Mexican flag in my streets...
This is America, and the only reason it is soo great is that the American people have worked soo hard to make it happen...
And my last gripe is this hyphenated crapola...
Either your an American or not...
Again, if you want to be something else, go back to where you came from and enjoy...

David
There is nothing wrong with voicing you opinion. And why it may be a problem, pointing out a persons ethnic back ground isnt that cool. For every Hispanic family you are refering to I can point a White, Black, Asian , etc family that is the same way.

The reason I bet 5 on it was the serious and un-needed racial over tones in this thread. Not what i am used to seeing on the ORG. But again I am just a country white boy that likes to play country dumb....if you dont like it vote for someone what wants to shut down the borders.

<!--EDIT|unkleslapnutz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145556331 -->

What's so racial about the Facts. The thread is about Hispanics or Mexicans coming across our border ILLEGALLY ! NOT LEGAL immigration ! And then protesting about their rights here after coming here illegally. Maybe they should just go back to Mexico and Protest there about their 80% poverity level in one of the riches countries (with natural resources) in the World. "OH" that right, it's illegal to demonstrate about their Government in Mexico. Let me tell you, you go to Mexico illegally and you will find your hinnie in JAIL ! Then you'll be deported. And no you will not receive FREE MEDICAL or Tax Benefits. Nor is your children Mexican Citizens JUST because they were born there while your entry was illegal. Sorry, but this just Ticks me off when we have people trying to come here  legally and have to wait YEARS and still get a NO. No Country on Earth allows unbridled immigration into their country, EXCEPT us ! Think we're taxed now, wait until millions leave here and go back to Mexico and demand SS from us. Just don't forget, YOU GET TO PAY
tounge.gif

thats another thing that should be illegal is putting up a flag or waiving one in the u.s. that is not the red, white and blue if you want to fly a flag that isnt from here then go to that country and see if they give you good time housing, foodstamps, free healthcare, education..

I agree. It's really getting out of hand...
The free ride needs to end...
And not just for minorities, but for the White trailer trash as well...
You are a good man and I wish you and your family well...
If your ever down this way let me know, and I'll show ya around the Corpus Christi Bay area...

David
thank you sir same here if you are around Laredo look me up and ill show you around here. not that it compares to corpus unless you like horrible trailer traffic and 110 degree weather..
LOL
nolo

What's so racial about the Facts. The thread is about Hispanics or Mexicans coming across our border ILLEGALLY ! NOT LEGAL immigration ! And then protesting about their rights here after coming here illegally. Maybe they should just go back to Mexico and Protest there about their 80% poverity level in one of the riches countries (with natural resources) in the World. "OH" that right, it's illegal to demonstrate about their Government in Mexico. Let me tell you, you go to Mexico illegally and you will find your hinnie in JAIL ! Then you'll be deported. And no you will not receive FREE MEDICAL or Tax Benefits. Nor is your children Mexican Citizens JUST because they were born there while your entry was illegal. Sorry, but this just Ticks me off when we have people trying to come here legally and have to wait YEARS and still get a NO. No Country on Earth allows unbridled immigration into their country, EXCEPT us ! Think we're taxed now, wait until millions leave here and go back to Mexico and demand SS from us. Just don't forget, YOU GET TO PAY
tounge.gif
Actually it was about 10 kids that were throwing nails at a rider. Does it matter what race they are?

thats another thing that should be illegal is putting up a flag or waiving one in the u.s. that is not the red, white and blue if you want to fly a flag that isnt from here then go to that country and see if they give you good time housing, foodstamps, free healthcare, education..
So because my father who spent 22 yrs in the ARMY 4.5 of thoes in Vietnam is from another country (legally) he can not show off his pride for his roots?

Nolo and DaCol...I wish more people here in the US had as much pride and self respect as you two do...
You have made a good point...
As for anyone who thinks I am prejudice, remember, I am married to a Hispanic...
However, she and her family, as far back as any of them know, are Legal...
And they feel the same as we do about this border issue...
If I sounded as though I was running down any race, I am truly sorry...
My anger is only directed at the ones who cross the border and come here only to live off the system...
When will they realize that if more people are milking the system, than are working and paying into the system, the system will no longer work...
Last, I welcome all who want to come here, legally, and become an American and live the American way...

David

Going to the local bike night the other day, and get behind a pickup truck with about ten kids in the bed. All wearing hand me down clothing (I think) standing up in the bed of this truck doing 45 and I think the oldest kid is maybee 13 or so. So whatever......................THE FRICKING KIDS START THROUGH NAILS AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not speaking any english I hear them laughing and pinting and see them throughing nails at me. I was so pissed off!!! No plate on the truck. And they turned into a not so friendly area so I didn't follow. Like I realy didn't have enough to worry about on the bike, now I have to worry about some roofers kids throwing nails at me. Fricking ridiculous. I didn't get hit guys,.....thanks for letting me vent.
That's why *I* don't carry a gun.
guns.gif

I had a big lengthy post ready, but it whittles down to blah blah blah.........they need a beating.

What area of town was this? I end up in some of the "not so good" areas quite often with my second job and can keep an eye out for ya.

nevermind who what where, im pretty sure that if you could prove that it was there was a legitimate threat to your wellbeing due to their malicious actions, it was perfectly legal for you to throw bullets at them. I do carry, although i dont ride yet, but i do like to keep my piece at the ready, its my legal right. and yours as well

-WHEELMAN

is it ok if i have an opinion.....ok thanks.....take care of our own...we have been too long the worlds police organization and the worlds lean on...now we bankrupt and becomeing poor because we let the world use us to thier ends

Back