PLEASE teach ur ****in kids where trash cans r-so I DONT HAVE TO!

You know I think there was a time you would have cared less.... in fact you might have even helped out with the mess... Kids, life, responsibility sure has a weird effect on people huh?

age is a terrible thing to waste.. :rofl:

hey! you calling me OLD, poopy-face!:poke:

now THATS just rude!:laugh:

Welcome to my world... I am responsible for trying to TEACH these IDIOTS every day... not just the stuff in the books.. but also how they are supposed to treat a fellow HUMAN.

Unfortunately.. the old adage is true.. it takes a village to raise a child... especially when the parents won't.

I applaud you Scott... unfortunately you had to step down to their level to get your point across... but maybe.. just maybe something you said will stick in one of their heads... (that's how I approach teaching.. if I can teach 1 person something.. I've done my job)...

One more adage for you... "Never argue with an idiot.. they'll bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

Brother,
It is said that you need to hit people with a sledgehammer to get through to them these days... I commend you for only using a handful of coins to teach these kids how to act. The great thing is the fact that these kids didn't step out of the car to try to put a whoopin on you shows that they had some semblance of restraint and/or intelligence.

Lesson well executed in my opinion. :bowdown:

Now had you been on the wrong side of the tracks, this obviously wouldn't have been the best way to get your point across..

I wish somebody would throw something at my truck trying to get a point across...Some trash would be left on the ground but it would be drink or change. I mind my own business until someone comes at me or my family wrong. It dont matter if he threw a whole meal out the window it wouldnt give me any right to vandalize his car. Glad nothing bad happend and the cops werent called. Best of luck to you and your temper

These days, they could have as easily been coming back with a shotgun, and your child would watch you die and tramatize her for life. Not worth it but glad it came out well.

Truth be told you pulled that kind of crap here in Texas and I do not care how Big you are or how bad you think you are there would probably be a thread here on the Hayabusa Forum dedicated to you and it would read something along these lines RIP BIG D. Due to all these kids around here carry guns most of the time

Y'all approve of the way these kids were acting? This is why "kids" act the way they do.. they have been left to run loose and have no RESPECT for elders (or themselves)... i think it is about time someone stands up to them... WTG Scott!

It's not about Scott's temper or FEAR... it's about putting CHILDREN back in their place... everyone complains about how people act today.. it's because we BOW DOWN to them! (Afraid what will happen to US if a child is DISCIPLINED)

Okay... irate teacher climbing down off of her soap box... summer vacation starts in 1 1/2 days :cheerleader:

:lol:
Y'all approve of the way these kids were acting? This is why "kids" act the way they do.. they have been left to run loose and have no RESPECT for elders (or themselves)... i think it is about time someone stands up to them... WTG Scott!

It's not about Scott's temper or FEAR... it's about putting CHILDREN back in their place... everyone complains about how people act today.. it's because we BOW DOWN to them! (Afraid what will happen to US if a child is DISCIPLINED)

Okay... irate teacher climbing down off of her soap box... summer vacation starts in 1 1/2 days :cheerleader:

Its not my place to put anyones kids in place. How are they acting they missed the trash can? But if i were to go around and correct every kid thats messed up i would be whipping kids butts all up and down Wal mart and restraunts. I agree some things are messed up but dont take it out on high school kids when your a grown man. Its not there fault its there parents fault!!!

So throwing a soda can on the grass isn't acceptable, but throwing a handful of change in the road is?
Brilliant lesson you taught your daughter there genius.........

I'm not gonna pretend to be all holier-than-thou, and while I understand your reaction (may even have done the same thing myself), it would prolly have been better to go pick the trash up and put it in the can, then explained to your girl that some people don't know how to raise well-mannered children.
Oh and it's never a good plan to try and punk out a bunch of teens in a car when you have your kid with ya. Never know who is packing what nowadays............

+1 sorry... When you are with the family (wife& or kids) making an extra effort to avoid confrontations with a**hats is a good idea. Ok to make a lesson out what they did but I don't think the lesson she got was a good one:laugh:

They are not kids but young adults do you think they won't do it again tomorrow even after what happened. The law will protect them not you if there is altercation, they didn't do anything to you while you on the other hand tossed something at them.

Last edited:
Jules, heck no I don't condone how those kids were acting, and I'm glad that they got a lesson, but with my daughter there I'm not sure I'd be willing to risk her life for it.

P.S. My daugher (2nd grade) won the award for best reader in her class yesterday! I was a very proud dad :cheerleader:

Nothing burns me more than seeing trash thrown out of a car. That is especially true when I am following close behind them. I probably wouldn't have the "heart" to do what you did, but in the words of Chris Rock, "I understand" :)

I would be hesitant to start a confrontation while accompanied by family member in this day and age. Too many thug wannabees packing. It seems to be a badge of honor to cap someone nowadays. On the other hand, defending yourself against aggression is a totally different story which is why I insist on having a CCW permit and being aware of my environment at all times.

Hopefully your daughter will not associate with jerks such as these but as we all know peer pressure can be astronomical, to say the least!

plate # and constant littering complaints to the local pd...let the fines do the work for you...the rules rarely help out the "good guy" it seems.???

plate # and constant littering complaints to the local pd...let the fines do the work for you...the rules rarely help out the "good guy" it seems.???

were this my local neighborhood, mebbe contacting PD would have been viable-but I LIVE over 25 miles from where I was parked.

and I've yet to see the :rulez: help out anybody they were supposed to:whistle:

Back