Woke this morning n found the wife's bags packed??

BigDiesel

Registered
So, got up this morning per usual routine I let Jack outside n head to my 'oval office'...pass the kids' B.R. n see her luggage all set up ready to go-not opend, waiting to BE packed-packed. the "im out tha door" packed...

Went to our BR to ask Amy what the **** is going on; she spits out a "we'll talk when I wake up" n thats all I got till an hour ago....

7am finally I've had enuf waitin-woke her up n demanded to know wtf is up, Amy's reply was something like "We both knew this was coming..." UHHH, NOO!!! I DINT!! she goes on to say that she's leaving TODAY, headed to Mexico with her GIRLFRIEND; yeh-not tha kind that you get your nails done with...the other kind so her n 'Shelby' are taking off today n when she returns in a week, she wants me gone!?!?!?! wtf people, I gave up strippers, alchohol...n other stuff, everything to chill out n maybe raise a family with this woman-and THIS is how I am repayed for my efforts???
Wife turns to carpet lunches and takes a trip WHERE WE WENT FOR OUR ANNIV FER CRISSAKES (not the same hotel, she says-who tha F**K CARES!?!?) with her little under-covr buddy and I get tha shaft?!?
I know Im no angel, but I thought we had a good thing going....now?
rock.gif
?

if not for my kids, I'd be on tha busa n headed to another state right now...

well, that n that fact that she just wants me to go wash the car before she gets home....

**SIKE** sukkas!
c'mon...u actually thought Amy would leave THA DIESEL?? Fahgedaboutit!!!

deadhorse.gif
corner2.png
At first I thought you was joshing us and she was packing early for the bash...then I realized you were serious. then
banghead.gif

boxing.gif

Back