Stuck in a funk...whats wrong w/me?

BigDiesel

Registered
aight-some peeps here know tha whole story, others dont-n really dont need to hear it.
Long story short: Amy n I helped a 'friend' buy a used Merc. Benz C230 coupe (under $20k) last year thinking they would take care of payments n not completely screw us n leave us with an extra car payment every month for a vehicle we didnt want...well, I wouldnt be writing this if tha two-faced, lying, scheming, backstabbing, fat-loser screwin, drug-abusing low-life piece of garbage TWAT had kept up with the payments and NOT lied about EVERYTHING that came out her stupid gap-toothed mouth...
So I had to go repo the Benz, "BigDiesel Style"-which means I took my extra key and drove off with the car while the witch was rubbin her flat @$$ on some poor degenerate turd for $$...gutless c**t didnt even have the balls to call me or my wife to say "hey, did you take that car I wasnt paying for???" she had a friend call instead so she couldnt get yelled at.

When I picked up the car, I was floored-somehow this f**kn idiot managed to trash this PRISTINE '03 Benz in only 4mos. (car sat in my backyard for 4 mos. while she worked to get her D.L. back....yeah, 3 mos. after she gets the Benz, gets a DUI driving home from work AND a Operating After Revocation-her EIGHTH CITATION for OAR!!!! I almost yanked the car right there, but thought she would grow the f**k up-as Borat would say, NAAAWT! Drove like she ran over several curbs, both rear tires were leaking air, and I had to fight to keep wheel straight while driving-basically she WRECKED a Benz within less than 10k miles...got the car with 29k on it, I put mebbe 4-5k on it and now at 43k miles, car drove worse than my 2000 Civic Hatchback after I ran it into a fire hydrant head-first
banghead.gif

So-now the Benz is gone, that lying twat is hiding her skanky azz in another county because she knows if EITHER me or the wife sees her again, she'll get tha beating of her life, and I have ANOTHER black ride in the yard-swapped the Benz for 2004 Honda CR-V EX so I can retire my Durango (ie:gas-sucking demon!) to dog-transporting duty only until winter comes back.
I'm so pizzd about the whole situation tho, its hard for me to be amped about this new CR-V....its honestly the nicest car I've ever bought myself (SRT8 excluded) but Im still so burned up its hard to be happy about it....

n yes I'll post a pic of the truck tom.

Im seriously at the point now where I dont feel like I can trust any of my friends 'cept 2-3 peeps....salesman at the stealership just got out after doing 7 years in a Fed. Pen. cuz his boy of 17years flipped on him n wore a wire
guns.gif
seems like they're all around me right now and I cant even celebrate gettn a new whip because Im all weirded out about helping any of my friends w/anything anymore...

I dont lend money, I dont cosign, I dont work deals. Money is business.. If you see me handing some money it is a gift, I do not expect it back. I dont sell bikes ot my buddies on a deal, I put in my time ot go get the bike fix it and resell it. I also refuse ot let someone else drag me down by missing a payment.. I wont even cosign for my wife, even tho she is more hard headed about making payments then I am.

i would cosign for fam. IF i knew they really needed it and I trusted them responsibly. But the only fam. members I trust dont need cosigning
winkold.gif
go figure

Im feelin ya, Ditchdr-never really had anybody say "hey thanks" after bailing them outta nasty stuff, and the only people I'll ever borrow $$ from would be my parents, n then only if Amy was dying or something...

Just wish I could take people at their word, n not have to play 'lie detector' with my so-called 'friends'; I let this chick WATCH MY HOUSE and MY DOG for a week last Xmas-came back n everything was great for like 4-5 weeks then it went all downhill...my trust in humans in general is whaning thin right now
guns.gif

Thats how I wond up with a Dodge Neon a few years back.. Cosinged for my little sister, she had a great job, sat down and talked to my parents and they felt she was responable enough to do it. But she did not want to ask them as they were footing the bill for college.. SO the papers were signed she rode off with a new car at 200 a month.

Got to college and something happend.. Long sotry short took the car back, found weed in it as well. Not to mention it took her 5 yearts to get a fashion degree.

well, if I found that in the car mebbe I wouldnt be so mad right now, lol....sorry to hear your own blood ganked ya like that man....this feels pretty close to it-I honestly treated this girl better than my own sister, and TOLD her she was like the 'lil sis I always WANTED, but didnt get'...boy, was i WRONG
guns.gif

It happens, chalk it up to a lesson learned and go play wiht the new ride.. You seem like a nice guy and i bet you would have been willing to work with her on getting things right.. But like i said lesson learned.

somebudy kick that kid for me
guns.gif

ahh...being here def. takes the 'sting' outta it all-nice to know SOME people are still just 'nice people'
beerchug.gif

Im seriously at the point now where I dont feel like I can trust any of my friends 'cept 2-3 peeps....salesman at the stealership just got out after doing 7 years in a Fed. Pen. cuz his boy of 17years flipped on him n wore a wire
guns.gif

bro, you can't trust anyone with something that can endanger your own safety and freedom, there isn't hardly anyone left who understands that loyalty and friendship mean more than anything else...when you lose that, you don't have anything left but an empty life

I don't trust a whole lot of people...especially when it comes to co-signing. If something happens, you are stuck with it
guns.gif

I dont lend money, I dont cosign, I dont work deals. Money is business.. If you see me handing some money it is a gift, I do not expect it back. I dont sell bikes ot my buddies on a deal, I put in my time ot go get the bike fix it and resell it. I also refuse ot let someone else drag me down by missing a payment.. I wont even cosign for my wife, even tho she is more hard headed about making payments then I am.
This sums it up for me.. All except for the wifey part..

If your really feeling that down BigD, I am sure that 99'busa would be happy to drive up to Milwaukee and give you a hug. According to local Law Enforcement, he gives great hugs...

Back