Busa is done, went down w/fiancee....

Sorry to hear of your mishap.lmk if i can help plenty of parts here for you.

Sorry to hear that. Glad your both walking. My rule of thumb is a passangers life is in your hands. Alot can go wrong on a bike that driving a car would forgive. Wish you both a fast recovery.

Glad to hear you are both ok except for some scraps and bruises.
I like yourself found that when racing off the line with a passenger the frontend loves to come up a lot easier than with just me on the bike.
Hope you both get well soon and get back on a ride sooner.
smile.gif

Congrats on the engagement and glad you two are doing well.

If the Org starts a fix your bike fund.... You can count on me...

I'm so sorry to hear about the mishap, but I'm glad things were not fatal...

man sorry to hear BigDiesel glad ya'll are still with us, tell Amy we wish her the best and hope you both heal up quickly

thanx again to everyone for their concern- Amy is on the mend, her scrapes on the face are healing really fast- hope the rest follow suit. Im still lookin for parts to fix bike- need pegs, n windscreen...already found new plastics n brake master cylinder...anyone know sumbody with a extra front fairing stay? (its the metal piece that clocks, headlight, and all the front plastics mount to)?
rock.gif
??

damn...just read this now. Glad the both of you are alright. I won't flame you any further...your fiance's scars will do a more than adequate job.

Just spoil her rotten while she's healing up. All the best to the both of you...get the parts list up and we'll see what we can do.

Dude-I'm so sorry to hear about your mishap (just read the post now). Sounds like you're being harder on yourself than your girl is. That's understandable--you care for her and feel responsible for her. Sounds like you're good for each other. The bike can be fixed--just glad the 2 of you are OK

Words cannot describe how horrible I felt when I turned around after dumping the bike knowing Amy fell behind me... I got up and she was limping to the curb, srcapes on her face n legs were obvious...
I am glad to hear that you are both okay.  I'm new to the board, but wanted to say a quick "thank you" for reminding us all how important our loved ones are to us.  I know your post, esp. that part quoted above, reminds me to be safe- not only for myself but for others.

Don't be too hard on yourself, and again - thank you for this reminder.

-Nick

Glad it wasn't worse. I dumped my Wife off the back & almost lost the bike 1 week after our honeymoon. I hit gravel in a turn. She had on a jacket & helmet, but no gloves - hands pretty rashed up, but ok. Hope everything works out.

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. I hope you guys heal up quick. You know your mistakes and I am sure you will beat yourself up far more than neccessary. We learn from mistakes. I'm glad you both are ok man.

Been away so just now catching this.... Thank God your both ok! Bike schmike... Your part of the Org this family takes care of its own! Which means we should have you up and running in no time at all. Prayer of thanks given for you and the Mrs.
smile.gif

Sorry to hear what happened but at least you and your fiancee are OK. The scratches and rashes may be bad but remember, it could have been much worse.

Best wishes to you and Amy.

Sorry to hear about your accident, Scott.
sad.gif
 Thank God both you and Amy are OK. Accidents happen so don't beat yourself up to much, we live and learn ? Take care of Amy, the Busa is really only a piece of metal and can be repaired unlike our love ones.  
smile.gif

I'm just getting caught up on the .org from being out of town.

Scott I'll send you a PM, but I want to say in the thread that you are a man for owning your mistake and hopefully one person will get the message and not make the same mistake.

Back