World of Wheels show in WI

oh, there you are heavy-I see ya peekin...and I kow what you're waitn for.....

seems that when Amy n her friend got to the show to promote for my friends' audio installation shop, they were gettn hammered left n rite for "photo ops" (mostly by large, fugly, unmarried guys... but what I thought was funny was the guys WITH GFs who followed us from one end of the expo center to the other, snapping every time I had my head turned....and the GFs were just taggin along-I'da been folded up in the trunk of Amy's 300 if I did that. o, wait-I DID follow her around with a camera, shooting indiscriminate pix!)

and then some pros shooting for a Chopper bike mag (forgot name) brought these two SICK bikes, and they were begged the girls to jump on...

Carshow17.JPG

when they jumped on the bikes, I actually had to STOP other guys from shooting just so the pro could use her light setup-the perv's flashes were fking up her shots! finally the pro had to stop shooting and adjust her lights, and Amy snapped on some dumb drunk Harley guy (hey wait- thats redundant, aint it?)
all_coholic.gif

he didnt quit sht-talking till I walked up n stood in front of him while they finished shooting... all in all a fun time, and the bikes were seriously B.A-360mm rears on both, with 113ci S&S motors...great builds, even if I could turn a Greyhound in a tighter circle
crazy.gif

Carshow18.JPG

aight I gotta let Amy do some work.... I will load the rest of my pics sunday afternoon....like the 22" Alumapro subwoofer in my buddies Astrovan (which rides on 20" rims...kinda funny, aint it?)

here's the van n the man with da plan-Adam is a great guy, and he's doin the audio install this summer on Amy's 300...suede headliner, sum Dvd for the rear thru the stock headunit, n a nice sub in the trunk...gunna be SWEET!
super.gif

Carshow19.JPG

I would like those 30" wtf wheel's to be put into perspective. Put a 17" bike wheel next to em. Cool, more pics please.

Love the pics. Can't wait to see more!

--Wag--

oh my goodness....if i hadnt seen it with my own eyes!!
SHOCKED.gif

NJ is post ho'in up in here!
wow.gif
J/K brah-I know u got jones' for the good stuff like me

Carshow16.JPG

just got some pics downloaded from the photographer who did the pro shoot with the choppers- she gave Amy a CD with all the pics she just shot of Amy n her GF, for FREE! nice lady to work with, hope we work with her some more!

she even had a good sense of humor- this was one of her friends:we all dared her to "strike a pose"

DSCF6253.JPG

Back