BigD got a new crib!!!

BigDiesel

Registered
so i can STALK his ugly azz!!! LoL
poke.gif
j/k bro...hey I need more gas btw
tounge.gif

Just got an accepted offer on a house!!!! YEA BOI!!!!

been goin back n forth w/the owners for a week n they finally came back w/a number that Amy n I could live with. Should have paperwork filed in a few weeks and start throwin my stuff in there mid-may...ok, now tha stats:

Duplex-2bdrm lower, 3 bdrm upper. unfinished basement with ceilings that I DONT hit my head on!! (and room for pool table-sweeeeeet!) double-lot w/big yard and a HUGE pine tree-I love those, since I be from WI n all....2car gar. unatt. and parking on gravel for 3 more...so I got room to build another garage for the toys!!! YES!!!
hwf downstairs, carpeted upper, nice big master bdm downstairs n lots of room for "imporvements"-the prev. owners started a 'flip' proj. n never completed it-bathrooms dont have floors layed nice n tubs are old, but we need to re-do my bathroom anyway so i can FINALLY get a shower head that dont spray me in the NECK-Im puttin in a ceiling-mount head in a nice standing shower....oh, you have no idea how long I been waiting to take a shower where I dont have to DUCK just to wash my face....been over 6'3" since I was 15.....this is what I've been waitn for!!!

n before you flame-pics are coming, i just have to down-size'em first....
___

housepics_005.jpg

crappy pic, but hey-I actually FIT down here!!! just gotta watch out for the support beam in the middle there...

housepics_002.jpg

dude, I know right???
all_coholic.gif
we were walking around the upper n I notcied the 'pull-down' door for attic access-figured I better know whats goin on up there-pulled the door down and flipped out the stairs, poked my head up there and YOWZA! theres TONS of room up there for storage, n I plan on using it for an extra chill-spot in winter once I finish the walls off up there and add some carpet.

looks like I'll be having a rummage sale the day I move in just to get rid of all the stuff left behind!

Congrats! That is a big step and a fun one to take! Happy for the two of you!

So where is it? I would love to punch the back wall of my garage and make it 2 deep.

Nice layout. Rental income to help with note. Good job and make sure you're on the top so you don't have to deal with the noise from the upstairs neighbors. Although in your case they might tend to be a bit more careful as to how they walk around.
Congrats and nice house....

Back