I went Mr-Miyagi on my rides w/tha Meguiars!

BigDiesel

Registered
been feelin kinda crappy past few weeks, life in general has been rather lame around here so I finally found a way to cheer myself up, AND the wife at the same time *BONUS!*
ThumbsUp.gif

got some new Meguiar's paste wax, plenty of micro-fiber towels and busted out tha hosegun on my Busa and then the wife's two Mean Machines-was so tired after detailing them all (started at 2:30 finished around 7) just sat n talked w/my mom (dropped by to give me crap about my website...how nice
deadhorse.gif
), after she left just ate n went to bed-but the sunshine brought me up in a better mood today, so since these pics put some serious smiles on me n Amy's faces, thought I'd try to cheer a few more peeps up out there
cool.gif

here's my lil stable of rides (well, Jack dont really count...but i figgerd since he does SUCH a good job keepn trouble-makers outta my garage n away from all the toys-what the heck
muscle.gif
)
and YES-he stands as tall as the Busa; wouldnt sit up straight for me...poop head.

TrillaTrio_049.JPG

i couldn't believe he stood still long enough for me to take like 10 pics-this is on a open 2-way street but not a busy one...

TrillaTrio_053.JPG

the Chevelle ('71 w/350sb) was honestly the easiest to clean n took least time to detail-almost no dips or cracks to worry about; Busa was harder to twist all over n wipe down than the Chevy
guns.gif
but I soldiered on, an did'em all
beerchug.gif

TrillaTrio_013.JPG

lookin sharp!! guess you should have not told her about the "-" she would not have gotten very far... (well according to my well placed source "Don")
rofl.gif

Very Nice Big-D... Now you know there are "OTHER" colors out there right?

And you've been holding out bastid, what's with the Chevelle? Where did it come from? I'm loving it.
thumb_up.gif

That looks great!  So who did the paint job?
that would be mah main man, Dave G. aka Rev, aka Revolution of 'Revolution Custom Paint' he is a member of the .Org-this is actually where I met him.
wreckd the Busa back in '06 n sent my new body out to him in '07...this is what u can get in 4mos. w/a phat stack a'Benjis
shutup.gif

Back