BigD shout-out to da .Org!!! BIG Thanx!!!

BigDiesel

Registered
for those that dont know-I've been a big fan of the Ruff Ryders for a long time, and I wanted to join up when I got my bike in '05-but there were no local Ryders so I kinda gave up for a while.

Back in Jan. '07 I met a Ruff Ryder on here- J-Dubb from Hudson Valley (whattup Fam? good lookin out brah-thank YOU for all your help in gettin me to where I been DREAMIN of bein for years! back to when Wink was still rockin' the ACID Gixxer 1100s down tha blocks! I been down since Day One...i just been waitn for the right ride to rock!)
J-Dubb went out of his way to get all the way up to the VP in Ruff Ryder's corparate offices who reached out to the WI state rep, who then contacted the JUST announced Pres. of Ruff Ryders Milwaukee, WI-who then got his contact #'s to J-Dubb who passed the info back to me. This was a 3-month ordeal and alot of emails and a loooooong regional meeting I just attended-everything I experienced made me realize I was meant to join this club-the family, the vibe, the love, the lifestyle-its all me....feels good to FINALLY find my fam- you know you all here are my @nd fam-and without any of YOU here on the .Org, I never would have found the need to come back here n post to run into J-Dubb, and without YOU here on the .Org-this place would be s**t and J-Dubb would never have joined-he came for the people and the climate, just like me.

SO- A HUGE THANKS- to ALL my fam here on Da' .Org, and to J-Dubb!!!

from
Big Diesel
RUFF RYDERS!!! <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'></span>YOU KNOW!!!
<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span>

here's me n my Ryders!  (Im da Big bald one on da right kneelin)

l_0b426bb8d53c870b45b502973d073941.jpg

That is awesome I want to join as well I have been trying to contact the Alabama chapter but have had no luck. RR do not have a chapter down south so I wanna help them get one. I have been emailing people and have not got any replys....... It sucks..... Sorry had to vent for a min.....

Anyways CONGRATS!!!!!!!!
beerchug.gif

Looks like fun Scott. Got some of them around here, there nothing but a bunch of mall gangsta's on rashed up RR's. Hope its better there.

What does it mean to be a rough rider?  What are the advantages?  Lamb really doesn't know a thing about them.  This is not meant in jest!

There is an awful lotta gang sign type flashing there!  That isn't the shocker is it?

Congratulations!!

LoL, no it aint the "shocker" man- just two fingers twisted up- like family -you know, "we like this" thats what thats about-no gang sign affiliation there.

as far as what does it mean to be a RR?
to me? -it means living my life loving the road and the ride-and all the other riders on it, regardless of race, religion, or ride (even Kawasuckis)-it means being active in your community to help create a better environment to ride in, and encourage others to experience to joys of riding.
It means living the credo you hear from Ruff Ryders everywhere: "Ride or Die" to the fullest. I met a member from Philly who lost his leg last year, and he was back on a bike in 2 mos. after his amputation-thanks to the love and support from his RR fam.

For me, it also has alot to do with the hip-hop references and that culture-because its what I grew up in. I didnt come from a suburb or live out in the sticks-Im an inner-city kid who used his head and didnt get caught up in all the bull-s**t and bullets flying around. I chose to go a different route and I still am-I want to use my experiences to help youger cats in my city and keep them riding around with me for years-not go to funerals every new season for some rookie who didnt have any guidance or anyone who cared enuf to just say "be careful" once. I got a little crew of young guys I rode with last year a few times-enuf to invite them to my wedding after having ridden with them only 5 times-they're good people-but out of 6 guys, only 2 guys didnt wreck last year-and one nearly lost his face to a guardrail...im tryin to communicate with guys like this on larger scale-I always think big-I know I can do good things as Big Diesel, but as the Ruff Ryder Big D-I have a much bigger voice, and Ive wanted to be a part of this since day one, like I said.

the banner says it all:

l_5dfa8abc3455716953fa6e1c6b72576e.jpg

as a side note- to answer your questions about the advantages???

wait'll I come back with my pics from the RR party at Myrtle Beach this year- THEN I think you'll have some idea of the 'perks'
firedevil.gif

Ruff Ryders KNOW how to Party-n so does Big Diesel!

bigdiesel_burnout.JPG

there will be double-Rs on my ride- worn with pride -its a privilege to run those, and Im glad i earned it.

might still try to paint them in....gotta see where Dave left some room on tha bike....ohhh, MAN! these pics on the bike look so real, I wana hump my computer screen!
ahhhhhhh!
AAAssjani.gif

and before anyone else asks....NO im not puttin up any more teasers; bike should be back together in a few weeks-not looking good for the Bash this month tho-just got new pipes and some billet on order too...the wallet's pretty thin right now
sad.gif

Nice Big D!!! You deserve it.

I was always curious about the RR group.

IMO I think the music video a few years back kind of made them look fake because EVERYBODY that wanted to be a rapper with a bike was a RR!!

oh, no doubt BigBS- and you can count on me bringn a few lost busa brothers back into the fold...already met 3 guys at the Big regional meet that never heard of Hayabusa.org-that's all about ta change!

I want EVERY busa owner to give some input here n be a positive influence on the rest of us-it'll just fill this place with MORE great people to ride with- Im down with Doug's dream to make and KEEP this place a haven for all Busa riders...mebbe even a few Kawi riders...as long as they admit their bikes are really ugly, LoL
all_coholic.gif

(spikedoutbusa @ Apr. 06 2007,03:14) That is awesome I want to join as well I have been trying to contact the Alabama chapter but have had no luck. RR do not have a chapter down south so I wanna help them get one. I have been emailing people and have not got any replys....... It sucks..... Sorry had to vent for a min.....

Anyways CONGRATS!!!!!!!!
beerchug.gif
Hey spikedout... we have a chapter here in Lake Charles, La. Being functional for almost 2yrs now.

Back