Hudson valley ruff ryders bikini bike wash

WOW! very nice pic's!
laugh.gif

thats not my avatar. Its just a link. If they want it down no harm no foul. I will remove if asked. Just trying to give a visual of what our washes are like. Thanks for the heads up
What's up, Jdub...no problem here. Welcome, and since you are new to the site just be aware it is kept clean to a certain extent. Don't get me wrong, your sig is a great portrayal of the event and like I stated a great invitation and I would be likely to attend if local.

I got blasted for a new avatar today (girl hiding her breastesez w/ her hands) and probably didn't word it the most PC way earlier in this post. As long as it is nothing more than a girl in a bikini you "should" be alright, depending on the girl and the bikini. Just depends on how some people take it and if the pic is prone to complaints.

What's ironic is that if you were to put a fat unattractive woman in a swimsuit as your avatar no one would likely complain, but put a voluptuous attractive girl in a bikini in your avatar and you would likely get complaints. Go figure.

Back