Hudson valley ruff ryders bikini bike wash

jdub

Registered
Last Year Was Fun!

Hudson Valley Ruff Ryders Presents

The Double R Block Party

We want all riders and non-riders to come party with us as we celebrate our website release WWW.HVRUFFRYDERS.COM. We will have ladies on site washing bikes. A bikini contest, A wet t-shirt dunk booth and a girls gone wild contest. All ladies are welcome to compete. Cash prizes will be awarded to the winners. So ladies bring your bikinis. There will be a photographer taking photos and a BBQ grill cooking up the favorites. That’s how Ruff Ryders Roll! We will have DJ Mr. Vince on the 1’s & 2’s. So you know it’s going to be crazy. It’s all going down at the Moto Insanity 1116 Route 9W Marlboro NY,12542. Date: August 19th 2006 Time 1pm to 7pm. Admission will be $10.

Contact Info:

WWW.HVRUFFRYDERS.COM

info@hvruffryders.com

845-306-5436

:: J*DUB ::
:: PRESIDENT ::
:: HUDSON VALLEY RUFF RYDERS ::
:: WWW.HVRUFFRYDERS.COM ::
:: MYSPACE.COM/HVRUFFRYDERS ::
:: JDUB@HVRUFFRYDERS.COM ::

<embed src="http://widget-71.slide.com/widgets/slideticker.swf" quality="high" scale="noscale" salign="l" wmode="transparent" flashvars="site=widget-71.slide.com.com&channel=72057594039259761&cy=ms&il=1" width="700" height="250" name="flashticker" align="middle"/>
<div style="width:700;text-align:left"> Get Your Own! | View Slideshow[/Quote]
laugh.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
<span style='color:red'></span><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'></span>

cool.gif

cool.gif

looks like a good time, to far for me to.

They were having a bike wash at my local dealership (harley) always thought it wasn't to good an idea to wash a hot bike.

Can't be much different than riding in the rain I guess or is it?

<!--EDIT|Justyntym
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154903781 -->

come on everybody.......................clap yer hands in the air.........................
lets hear ya say...........yo.........................."yo"

Lets see, Kansas City to New York is what 800 to 900 miles away. I bet my bike would be filthy by the timeI got there!

biggrin.gif

i'm jr.vp. of the black knights is there going to be any trophy there
rock.gif

Now that's an invitation jdub, wish I was closer...put your helmet on cause you'll likely get slapped by the mods for your slide show.

I'm sure someone out there is offended.
rock.gif

Now that's an invitation jdub, wish I was closer...put your helmet on cause you'll likely get slapped by the mods for your slide show.  

rock.gif
Why are you going out of your way to be a jerk. how about growing up and getting with the program?

Geeeez.. First day RSDis supposed to be gone and we have people trying to start crap..

Over_Easy, you have been a member here long enough, I would expect better out of you. how about stopping with the senseless jabs..
TF, being a jerk towards who and how?  I was being sincere in informing jdub, being a new member and all, that his sig slideshow may be deleted or he may catch some heat if someone submits a complaint or it is foreseen as being complaint prone.  That's all.  I know for a fact that similar avatars/photos have been taken down before.

Not trying to fight TF, I have nothing but outright respect for just about everyone I know of on this board, including yourself.  I'm assuming you think that I'm acting like a smart@rse by informing jdub of this because today I was repremanded for an avatar, but I quickly changed it.  I feel as if anybody else but me would have stated this you wouldn't consider them a jerk. 

My avatar wasn't any more revealing than what is in his sig.   PEACE!

PM sent as well.

<!--EDIT|Over_Easy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155065686 -->

rock.gif
Why are you going out of your way to be a jerk. how about growing up and getting with the program?

Geeeez.. First day RSDis supposed to be gone and we have people trying to start crap..

Over_Easy, you have been a member here long enough, I would expect better out of you. how about stopping with the senseless jabs..
TF, being a jerk towards who and how?  I was being sincere in informing jdub, being a new member and all, that his sig slideshow may be deleted or he may catch some heat if someone submits a complaint or it is foreseen as being complaint prone.  That's all.  I know for a fact that similar avatars/photos have been taken down before.

Not trying to fight TF, I have nothing but outright respect for just about everyone I know of on this board, including yourself.  I'm assuming you think that I'm acting like a smart@rse by informing jdub of this because today I was repremanded for an avatar, but I quickly changed it.  I feel as if anybody else but me would have stated this you wouldn't consider them a jerk. 

My avatar wasn't any more revealing than what is in his sig.   PEACE!

PM sent as well.
You are right.. I over reacted.. it was an honest warning to a new member from you..

I appologize..

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155066150 -->

thats not my avatar. Its just a link. If they want it down no harm no foul. I will remove if asked. Just trying to give a visual of what our washes are like. Thanks for the heads up

<!--EDIT|jdub
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155080990 -->

Back