Stuck in a funk...whats wrong w/me?

Loaning money to dancers nets the best return on your investment  
whistling.gif
You mean they are suppossed to give it back?
rock.gif

Every cent that I've "Lent" out over the last few years, months, weeks I have already written off when it leaves my hands. I'm pleasantly surprised if it comes back, but yeah for the most part I consider it gifts, never to return.
thumb_up.gif

Every cent that I've "Lent" out over the last few years, months, weeks I have already written off when it leaves my hands.  I'm pleasantly surprised if it comes back, but yeah for the most part I consider it gifts, never to return.  
thumb_up.gif
I think that's the beast approach. If you can't afford to give it away, you can't afford to lend it.

Been there Done that.  See my Previous Post about My Harley Buddy....
Don't Blame Yourself....... She is Kinda Cute and I am a Sucker for a Blonde
cool.gif

+1 on the been there and done that. Got a 07 gsxr1000 sitting in my shed right now except I paid CASH for it and my "friend" was to make payments to me lol

+1 on the been there and done that. Got a 07 gsxr1000 sitting in my shed right now except I paid CASH for it and my "friend" was to make payments to me lol
I can come pick that up for you if you need the room in the shed.
laugh.gif
But seriously, I don't loan money to family at all. If you do loan money to someone, I count it as gone anyway. You never know.

Back