Please give me some insight on this problem

I agree MoosesBusa and BigBSBusa...that's whats kinda got me spooked...i looked over all fuel related wiring that i could see and it all looked ok, but i am going to keep my eyes open and do some more looking before i button it all back up...

THANKS FOR THE INPUT GUYS....Chris

100_5120copy.jpg

Appreciate you keeping us updated. It always helps to know the resolution to a problem and your descriptions of the problem and the solution were very well stated.

--Wag--

Thanks Wag- I am going to get back out there thursday after work and still go over my wiring as BigBSBusan and MoosesBusa recommended and go over the fuel system wiring one more time--- i did an initial visual on the wiring but am gonna look for bare/damaged wiring, etc. one more time before I button it back up. I still am gunshy about WHY the fuse blew... I know it don't take but one bare spot to short any of the system so I am gonna check for that and connections too--- I have learned soooo much from everyone here over the past year and a half ( alot of it from you too Wag) and anytime i have something going on I will try to give back some of that valuable info... i hate to even think of taking my bike to the stealership for anything...most are such a dang ripoff price-wise... I'd rather work on my own stuff anyway--- like to know when I'm running 140+ that MY hands have touched everything that will keep me alive--- not that the
guns.gif
stealership would ever miss anything!!!

Back