Playing with fire today

the irish like it too. made some corned beef brisket in the crock pot a week or two ago, cooked for 11 hours, omg, it was good.

:drool:

I sooooooooo wish I was your neighbor!

I am glad they are not my neighbors, I would be dieing over here with all those mouth watering smells wafting through the air!!!! :laugh:

If that were sitting in front of me, I would definitly have to break my diet and have some, I will even go through a gallbladder attack for it. :bowdown:

I am glad they are not my neighbors, I would be dieing over here with all those mouth watering smells wafting through the air!!!! :laugh:

If that were sitting in front of me, I would definitly have to break my diet and have some, I will even go through a gallbladder attack for it. :bowdown:

That's high praise, thank you.

Here's the brisket after 4 1/2 hours and 3 moppings

IMG_1618.jpg

Okay, brisket is doing well, and I got a batch of apple butter almost ready to go into the jars. Question for y'all...should I make Parker House Rolls or Sour Dough? I need know know in about 30 min so I can get the sour dough ready.

BTW - it sucks trying to choose between brisket, pork shoulder, tri-tip roast or salmon side when getting our Sunday menu put together.

Either my anemia is talking or that looks like just what I need right now!! YUMMMMMMMM!! :thumbsup:

If I was his neighbor, he would go out to the smoker to pull it off and go "WTF????? wheres my meat????? SOB>>>>>"

If you were my neighbor, I would have a good idea of where it went. :poke: :laugh:

Okay, brisket is doing well, and I got a batch of apple butter almost ready to go into the jars. Question for y'all...should I make Parker House Rolls or Sour Dough? I need know know in about 30 min so I can get the sour dough ready.

Bah go for the sour dough. or maybe not.. I don't know the difference.. HAHA

I just checked and internal temp is just over 150F with 4-5 hours to go.

Ok so I'm still waitin' ?
Where is it ?
No pics of the finished product ?
I've heard about guys like you, you Briskettease...you...:rofl:

Back