stuck in the shop for the next 18hrs

Looks good man, cant wait to get home and start using the grill to cook some real food. This chow hall can burn down for all I care.
Jules said she would take me out to a great BBQ place when I get back to Mississippi, after seeing these pics I dont think I will be able to contain myself.

dude, are you servin? if so i will figure a way to send you some. Brungardt clan will figure a way to get you a taste. :beerchug:

Looks good man, cant wait to get home and start using the grill to cook some real food. This chow hall can burn down for all I care.
Jules said she would take me out to a great BBQ place when I get back to Mississippi, after seeing these pics I dont think I will be able to contain myself.

:drool: I love me some BBQ!!

Chemmy.. you are gonna be introduced to Leatha's ... it puts the SHED to SHAME!!!

Leatha's Bar-B-Que Inn - Hattiesburg, MS

naw- not after- during!: "i used a 7 spice rub and had marinaded it in jack Daniels marinade for about 48hrs before hand."

it would be wrong to put a sauce on smoked meat!!:rulez:

is it a spicy?

looks slammin'!

naw- not after- during!: "i used a 7 spice rub and had marinaded it in jack Daniels marinade for about 48hrs before hand."

it would be wrong to put a sauce on smoked meat!!:rulez:

is it a spicy?

looks slammin'!

ok i understand now.:D

my rub recipe is really simple.

1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup paprika
1 tablespoon each- black pepper, sea salt, mild chili powder, onion powder
1 teaspoon ceyenne pepper
and if ya like you can throw in a tablespoon of oregano, and for more kick add some crushed red pepper flakes and maybe a pinch of jalapeno powder (just be careful, a little jalapeno goes a long way).
it makes enough for 1 brisket.
i went through 2 batches last night. its spicy but not to hot.

Well Bill just picked up the food. im going to watch a little history channel and wait for this afternoon. party starts when the beer gets there. :beerchug:

Great job Red your a good friend to do this for your Buddy:thumbsup:. .. So tell the truth how much did you eat in the taste testing before you let him take them away:laugh:

dude, are you servin? if so i will figure a way to send you some. Brungardt clan will figure a way to get you a taste. :beerchug:

Yup brother for 13 years now. Been in the sandbox since Oct. Dont really know if cooked meat would make it through the mail though lol.

Great job Red your a good friend to do this for your Buddy:thumbsup:. .. So tell the truth how much did you eat in the taste testing before you let him take them away:laugh:

:whistle: ya might not beleve me, but the 1 slice you see in the photo is the only slice i had, and by the time i got to the party around 7 it was gone save but a slice for my son and a end piece for me. they way dug it!
:poke:thats why i smoked the 2 pork roasts for myself.:thumbsup:

Yup brother for 13 years now. Been in the sandbox since Oct. Dont really know if cooked meat would make it through the mail though lol.

:goodidea::idea: i could give canning a try.

??? any of yall ever "can" a brisket? ???

:goodidea::idea: i could give canning a try.

??? any of yall ever "can" a brisket? ???

Ha ha, dont know how possible that would be. Knowing me though and being in the land of bad food I would prolly try to warm it up on the BBQ without even thinking about it lol. Pay for it later

Back