PISSED OFF TO THE HIGHEST OF PISTIVITY "x2"

What are you all talking about? THIS IS AN OPPORTUNTIY!!!

Ice you can now apply that leopard fur you have been planning to coat your bike with! COOL!! You will have the fastest cat in town. No cheetah could touch you!

Higg, have you been to Laguna Seca? There are always about 10 bikes with fur. Its the weirdest thing you have ever seen. I figured those guys had so much road rash on the panels and they couldn't afford to paint it, and they didn't want the sticker look, so they stole their sisters coat and glued it to their bikes.

Of course if they did it to a otherwise good bike.....they probably are gay.

Damn Brian, You bench over 400.......I thought I was doing good at 340.......Guess I gotta get to work.

And Oracle.........I thought I was the only one with a thing for the Matrix.

SOrry Icemann...........not to be an a-hole but you might wanna take that Pimp off your avatar........at least til everyone forgets how you dropped it.

I did the same thing man.....luckily I was quick enough to get under it and let it smush me.......I only broke the mirror off......better me than the bike.........plus it's only 550 lbs!  LOL.
I only bench 235... Sheesh, I am a light weight compared to you guys...

Matrix?? That is the bestest movie of all time man! Do you have the Animatrix yet? It is VERY cool and explains some things.

-Rip.

Sorry to hear it Iceman.
I did the same thing 2 months ago. Took the nose piece and left lower fairing in and had it plastic welded and painted. Looks brand new.
Call your local Suzuki dealer and ask for recomendations. Make sure they plastic weld your plastic (no filler).
Good luck.
Wayne

sad.gif
grim.gif
sad.gif

. Man I really hate that for you

sad.gif

Hate to say been there, done that, but I have and did. Sorry to hear you have too.

Now I literally look at the kickstand Every time I get off the bike or take it off the stand.

Back