Pissed off and have to vent!

oldhat

Registered
so get this.....the farminator is coming down from SD to help me with my NOS install this weekend. LAST friggin Monday I call to order some parts. They tell me that one part is backordered but they will ship the other parts. Of course a week and a half later....no parts. So I called today and they didn't ship the parts that they had and waited till the backordered piece came in to ship everything. Thats REALLY bright!

Freakin' a$$hats! So much for the install this weekend!

evil.gif
evil.gif
guns.gif

evil.gif

I guess I have been lucky...
I have ordered several times from them and have had my parts in just a few days, each time...
Sorry, I do know how frustrating it is to be waiting on parts and then find they have not even shipped yet...

David

Want RSD to go take care of 'em for ya?
laugh.gif

Sorry Matt, I know you're frustrated...
mad.gif

trust me Michelle......I'm beyond pissed. I was worried about ordering from them since Ive hurt hot and cold with them. Thing that really sucks is Todd is already on the road. He's going to be making a 6 hour trip for nuthin. And I specifically told them to ship what they had and they said it would be going out the next day! Theres some great customer service for ya!

trust me Michelle......I'm beyond pissed.  I was worried about ordering from them since Ive hurt hot and cold with them.  Thing that really sucks is Todd is already on the road.  He's going to be making a 6 hour trip for nuthin.  And I specifically told them to ship what they had and they said it would be going out the next day!  Theres some great customer service for ya!
That really does stink...
mad.gif

Start making other plans for Todd so it's not a completely wasted trip...Hooters perhaps
biggrin.gif

Never any problems with them,I always ask if everything is in stock,if not,how long to come in and when it will ship,they ALWAYS tell me the truth.

boy...now that sounds like fun.....NOS on bike or hooters.......I'll bet the freakin waitress at hooters could bring the appetizer out though before the main meal! I repeat......azzhats!

Back