Manufacturing standards are in the toilet these days. Rubb is pissed off.

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Waited over a month for the cover to arrive.OK,can live with that. Un pack the part,to find the paint chipping off already.Paint has bubbles in spots. Paint has debris in it.
How would you like to resolve this?
I refuse to pay for return shipping to get a refund. Should I have to wait another 5 weeks for a new one to be shipped out?
Thank you.
That's the email I sent off to the seller of the "Off Shore" product.(Din't know it was off shore,it shipped from a province here in Canada) Old trick I know.Advertise shipping from Canada or the US.Ya right.The Chinese have warehouses everywhere. Too strong on the wording? Fug them.
Rubb.

If you got it through Amazon, they are pretty decent in getting refunds set up.

Freakin' FleaBay. Got a response from my email.
They offered a 10 percent refund and I...Oh Goodie,get to keep the part.
10% is 6 bucks. So,here is what I responded with..
"Take yer shiddy part and stick it up yer ..." No,I didn't say that,said this.

You want to give me $6.53 and I get to keep a useless part. The paint is awful. Chipping at the top of the part which is easily seen. The part is going on a $65,000 dollar show bike. Really? $6.53 six dollars and 53 cents and I get to throw the part in the garbage. Or pay a professional painter to mix up paint, and shoot it. How much do you think that will cost? Plus my time to and from the paint shop 4 times. Drop off,back home. Wait for it to be painted. Pick up,back home. An hour each way. 4 hours. How about you rush deliver me a new one...I leave excellent feed back.

stick it where the sun don't shine sounds like the correct response to me,,,,,,,,,they shouldn't allow a defect like that to leave the shop:fire:

That’s been a problem for some time along with metallurgy standards but like everything that was ‘made in Japan‘ used to be crap as well, China should get better. Japan certainly did.

Those mirrors I ordered some time back are hilarious. Not only did they send the wrong one's,but they sent 2 right hand.LOL.
I've had such great luck for many years ordering from the net.Now I get 2 duffs in a row.At least the mirror seller gave me a full refund and keep the krap. Decent I suppose. The one mirror could be drilled out and made to work,but who would want them? I would need to find a hard core Harley wanna be type dude who rides a metric cruiser [they came with extra bolts to fit multiple metric applications.
*Free Mirrors* "Hey Rubb why don't you take those mirror's and...."
Rubb.

That’s been a problem for some time along with metallurgy standards but like everything that was ‘made in Japan‘ used to be crap as well, China should get better. Japan certainly did.
China's been pumping out products for quite a while but why would they improve as they have the market cornered?

Freakin' FleaBay. Got a response from my email.
They offered a 10 percent refund and I...Oh Goodie,get to keep the part.
10% is 6 bucks. So,here is what I responded with..
"Take yer shiddy part and stick it up yer ..." No,I didn't say that,said this.

You want to give me $6.53 and I get to keep a useless part. The paint is awful. Chipping at the top of the part which is easily seen. The part is going on a $65,000 dollar show bike. Really? $6.53 six dollars and 53 cents and I get to throw the part in the garbage. Or pay a professional painter to mix up paint, and shoot it. How much do you think that will cost? Plus my time to and from the paint shop 4 times. Drop off,back home. Wait for it to be painted. Pick up,back home. An hour each way. 4 hours. How about you rush deliver me a new one...I leave excellent feed back.
Sounds about right, that's how they handle things...there's a reason why Amazon is taking the flag from eBay.

Back