*Ping* Rhythm...

Just gimme time... I think I've settled on the paint scheme I want. I'm gonna get some paint and play with two ideas and choose the one I like the best. Then I can choose the bling pieces that'll go with it. I want the total package! It's coming... soon enough! :cool:

Then Rhythm will be sayin,"I like it how you do that right thurrrr.", guaranteed! :beerchug:

Hayabusa Legend

Group: Members

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote (BulletTrain @ Sep. 02 2003,6:38)
All this for the man himself... Rhythm, and he ain't even gonna comment?

BT........you add some chrome or polish that baby a bit and Rhyth will have lots to say then.........he loves that "BLING".........but then, don't we all.

U aint wright Freaky :laugh:

All this for the man himself... Rhythm, and he ain't even gonna comment?      

Sorry Big Train for the delay but I've been popping in out here lately .  On serious a note Pimp she lQQkn   :devil: .  So whatz going to be your first pimp move on her this fall ;)[/QUOTE]
Let's just say that it won't be silver and grey for too much longer and there'll be enough chrome and polished metal to make 'er bling. ;)

Then Rhythm will be sayin,"I like it how you do that right thurrrr.", guaranteed! [/QUOTE]

Sho nuff there Big man, I gotta keep it real .

Hey Rhythm,

Is there a place to find a full size photo of that black/silver bike in yer avatar? :super: I've been meanin' ta ask ya but keep fergittin'.

Yeah!! I email it to you tomorrow >>>>>>>>>awight.

Gotta go take care of sum business.

Back