*Ping* Rhythm...

Ahhh, he'll catch up later. Would be more fun if he were here for the ribbin' tho. ;)

WTF? Heals?:super:

So, I step out and this is what happens? Man...OK Whatever MONSTERSHEEPFREAK, and BLUROFPAIN.... :D

you could always chop a lil foam outa the seat to there to BT.

hav a good 1..........RSD.

I want sound and looks. Polished cans with a nice, deep sound would be fine.  ;)

The Hayabusa in the picture below has the PM wheels I want, and another option that I'd like as well.   :eek:  :D
BT, I just came across a great deal on a set of PM wheels kind of like those.... I figured you might be interested.  Check it out buddy:

:D

I want sound and looks. Polished cans with a nice, deep sound would be fine.  ;)

The Hayabusa in the picture below has the PM wheels I want, and another option that I'd like as well.   :eek:  :D
BT, I just came across a great deal on a set of PM wheels kind of like those.... I figured you might be interested.  Check it out buddy:

:D
Thanks for the heads up, quazy, but I'm pretty much set on the ones in the photo. I'm really picky about stuff like this and the ones at that link, while nice lookin, just don't trip my trigger like the others. Looks like a good deal for someone though. :cool:

you could always chop a lil foam outa the seat to there to BT.

hav a good 1..........RSD.
That, or the Tobin seat is a thought. I almost bought one in the classified board a few days ago. Something else came up and ate my mod money for the moment tho... I'll have to look into that option first. Thanks... :cool:

Hey BullinSpain...I like RSD's idea of having the foam shaved...That could get you most of the way there. Then Lower the front and rear like .5" or something. Get you where you need to be without as much potential for performance losses...

Yo Big Train !!!!!!!!  Sho us some photos of your Bling baby and dont be using any camera filters either to give it more detail :tounge: .

You asked for it... Here she is. Finally got a replacement camera. You guys will once again be swamped with pics of my girl!  :super:[/QUOTE]
Sweet man, there can never be TOO many Busa pix !!!

Bullet train,

Looks good! I like the color, I'll let ya know how the "New" front stand works hopefully within a couple of days! By the way this is an older pic of mine, computer crapped during the power outage couple of weeks ago still tryin to get my pics back!

uploaded_Image1.jpg

Hey BullinSpain...I like RSD's idea of having the foam shaved...That could get you most of the way there.  Then Lower the front and rear like .5" or something.  Get you where you need to be without as much potential for performance losses...
Good idea Revlon! I think I just might do that. ;)

Bullet train,

Looks good! I like the color, I'll let ya know how the "New" front stand works hopefully within a couple of days! By the way this is an older pic of mine, computer crapped during the power outage couple of weeks ago still tryin to get my pics back!
Cool. By the way, have you peeled them frame stickers and yanked the reflectors yet? It makes a noticeable difference in how the bike's lines flow.

I'll look forward to your review of the Newfront stand. :cool:

All this for the man himself... Rhythm, and he ain't even gonna comment? [/QUOTE]

Sorry Big Train for the delay but I've been popping in out here lately . On serious a note Pimp she lQQkn :devil: . So whatz going to be your first pimp move on her this fall ;)

Back