Just a little Bragging

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
I went for a ride today with 2 of my VTX buddies, Both of which just got through doing Mods on there bikes, 200 tire on one new exhaust on the other and bling here and there.

So were riding to a local festival and at pretty much every light the car that pulls up next to me has something to say about Misty, We get to the Festival and immediatly 5 to 6 people start looking at my bike. ( Granted I was trying to get my keys out from under the hump ) :banghead: Once they were retreived we wnet to look around, everytime we walked past the bikes there were people checking out Misty. We walked through the car show, and as we walked back up to the bikes my buddies wife told me there had been people around my bike all day long and that she heard more than a couple say it should have been in the show. My buddies dont like Busa's at all, But the icying on the cake was when we were getting ready to leave and a really cute girl asked me could she take a picture with my bike. Not only did I let her I let her sit on Misty as well.

I just had to share. My Ego grew to ((((( THIS BIG ))))) today. :laugh:

Last edited:
Misty is a fine machine and you have every right to be proud of such a lady.
Show her off more often and TAKE PICS dadgumit:rulez:

Yeah, dude, you should've put her in the show! I've only done that with one bike, but it was fun. :beerchug:

:rulez: Pics of cute chick! It's like catching a fish; it gets bigger with each story. "Cute" chick gets hotter each time you talk about it. No pics = no cute chick.

Great story though! :bowdown:

I snapped a pic of that girl for you......

perlosi.jpg

Back