Pics of Misty & I at Fury unveiling...

Hayabusa2005

Registered
Friday night, we went to the VIP event at Heartland Honda to watch the unveiling of the new Honda Fury Chopper (priced at 12,999). Pretty cool bike...somewhere around 1250 cc's. They had Jose's Mexican Restaurant cater the event with free food, soft drinks, and beer. They gave prizes and Fury Shirts. Probably around 150 people there. Afterwards, Misty and I went down to Dickson Street (bars/restaurants) and ended up at Karaoke again (see pics). Saturday, we went to Tulsa to spend some time with kids. While in Tulsa, we went to a CycleGear where we had a little fun.

Pics are of Jeff/Misty on Honda Fury; Misty on Honda DN-01; Misty singing Karaoke, and Misty at CycleGear.

The Honda Fury was a really cool bike for somewhere who wants a chopper for 12,999. I believe it was 1250-1300 cc's and has a 38 degree rake.

They also had the new Honda DN-01 Bike which is really different. It is a Crossover bike. Priced at around 14,000. It has a switch where you can drive in automatic or shift mode. There is no clutch hand or foot lever. If in shifting mode, you use a finger to shift near the grip. I believe it is around 680cc's. Very radical and kind of cool.

fury.jpeg

jeff_fury.jpeg

Misty_fury1.jpeg

Misty_fury2.jpeg

mistyonfury.jpeg

misty_karoake.jpeg

misty_karoake2.jpeg

misty_shirt.jpeg

misty_young&dangerous.jpeg

I know some people have been giving the DN-01 a hard time, but I like it for a first bike for someone to get use to. Minimal worrying about hand, eye, foot coordination and gets them riding. Got the wife thinking about this. Yeah, I know the cost is a little high, but if it gets the wife riding with me and she is happy...its worth it. Plus the lines are kinda cool.

Great pics!!!:thumbsup:

Thanks for the pictures...Misty sure is a cutie!!! Oh, the bikes were ok too.

Eh....The Fury is a nice way for Honda to try and target the younger Gen looking at getting into the V-Twin chopper market with out the custom prices.
The DN-01 is .... I don't even know! Looks like something from that garbage Stallone movie....Judge Dread :laugh:

Great pics, I don't even go to cyclegear in Tulsa anymore their selection sucks. All there gear is from two seasons ago.. I've asked Bear the manager about it but he always shoots me some corprate B.S.

Thanks for the great pics ! The chopper looks pretty cool ! Misty looks way cool as usual ! :beerchug:

Last edited:
Back