Pics Of The Stable

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
The weather in eastern VA has been pretty mild this November. I was fortunate to have several days of 70°+ weather and went out for a ride during lunch. Pics of our stable:

Violet - my ‘04

56D1DB3C-1EDA-4B8B-80A9-7AB993091B1C.jpeg

Caesar - @VaBusa ’03

F94AFC27-53FB-4E8B-8A08-B8A6D2C0784E.jpeg

‘06 Street Glide

FC506650-9D75-49C5-BFD3-51BA8B334A93.jpeg

‘17 Z125

2020FF3A-44FE-4CAA-9225-FACF0C3B0142.jpeg

Nice pics! Vabs will be here shortly to make sure her mustang pic is on this thread. Lol

I got one a few years ago too! I wanted an older one like yours with a built motor, but decided to buy a newer used one and hope to one day turbo it. I dreamed about these cars back home, but they were a rare site when I was growing up so I’m enjoying this one now. Can’t believe I waited so long to buy one because these things are a blast to drive.
58690CD6-3074-4A88-B348-620DB6E79A24.png

Nice mabupa!! I want a new one, but don't want a car pmt...Tess has a few mods, last of the 5.0 before Ford decided to try again.

A member here worked for Flowmaster, haven't seen or heard from him in years. I asked lots of questions about exhaust options, he sent me a full set of the 44-series as soon as they came out, the full exhaust system, an x-pipe (opted not to use that because it's illegal here), plus new header pipes, for nothing. I've had 2 Roush owners stop me to ask what I'd done to her because they said sure sounds better than their cars. Pretty awesome, and I didn't pay what they did :super:

She's old though, over 200,000 miles. Eventually the motor will give out, but she's my baby. I have pics of my boys as toddlers, top down, sunglasses on, heading down the road. Now they can drive her and don't fit in the back at all :laugh:
20140728_195948.jpg

The weather in eastern VA has been pretty mild this November. I was fortunate to have several days of 70°+ weather and went out for a ride during lunch. Pics of our stable:

Violet - my ‘04

View attachment 1577524

Caesar - @VaBusa ’03

View attachment 1577525

‘06 Street Glide

View attachment 1577526

‘17 Z125

View attachment 1577527
Omar, what bag is that? I have the tank cover, but never manage to get a bag for it because they manufacture things at sloth’s speed. Lol

Nice mabupa!! I want a new one, but don't want a car pmt...Tess has a few mods, last of the 5.0 before Ford decided to try again.

A member here worked for Flowmaster, haven't seen or heard from him in years. I asked lots of questions about exhaust options, he sent me a full set of the 44-series as soon as they came out, the full exhaust system, an x-pipe (opted not to use that because it's illegal here), plus new header pipes, for nothing. I've had 2 Roush owners stop me to ask what I'd done to her because they said sure sounds better than their cars. Pretty awesome, and I didn't pay what they did :super:

She's old though, over 200,000 miles. Eventually the motor will give out, but she's my baby. I have pics of my boys as toddlers, top down, sunglasses on, heading down the road. Now they can drive her and don't fit in the back at all :laugh:View attachment 1577531
I hope to see 200k miles out of mine, but the trans they used on these are garbage. It’s a 6 speed made by getrag named the “mt-82”. This thing locks me out of gears at high RPMs and sounds like a bucket of bolts when you are rolling in first, but ford could never “duplicate the issue” on the 3 times I took it in. I put BMR control arms, Barton short shifter, gt 500 front brembos, BC coil overs and a sound system. I love the car, but hate the payments. I can’t wait to pay it off and hope to get many smiles out of it. It’s my baby, so I don’t commute in it. Has less than 50k miles.

She's old though, over 200,000 miles. Eventually the motor will give out, but she's my baby. I have pics of my boys as toddlers, top down, sunglasses on, heading down the road. Now they can drive her and don't fit in the back at all :laugh:View attachment 1577531

So when that engine gives up, rebuild and add a beautiful sounding Kenne Belle.

I hope to see 200k miles out of mine, but the trans they used on these are garbage. It’s a 6 speed made by getrag named the “mt-82”. This thing locks me out of gears at high RPMs and sounds like a bucket of bolts when you are rolling in first, but ford could never “duplicate the issue” on the 3 times I took it in. I put BMR control arms, Barton short shifter, gt 500 front brembos, BC coil overs and a sound system. I love the car, but hate the payments. I can’t wait to pay it off and hope to get many smiles out of it. It’s my baby, so I don’t commute in it. Has less than 50k miles.

That's a shame. Mine is a 5-speed, zero issues (hope I didn't just jinx myself), but nothing lasts forever.

Ever considered dumping that one in case it's a lemon, trying another?

Omar, what bag is that? I have the tank cover, but never manage to get a bag for it because they manufacture things at sloth’s speed. Lol

Omar's driving, he said it's a Bagster brand, clips in to the Bagster tank cover. He's got a thread somewhere on here about it. We'd have to dig it up.

Omar's driving, he said it's a Bagster brand, clips in to the Bagster tank cover. He's got a thread somewhere on here about it. We'd have to dig it up.
Yes, I have the bagster cover, but have been running a regular bag. Was wondering which model, since the have several, but I’ll find his thread.

That's a shame. Mine is a 5-speed, zero issues (hope I didn't just jinx myself), but nothing lasts forever.

Ever considered dumping that one in case it's a lemon, trying another?
It’s a common problem, that’s why I’m so disappointed that ford would just tell
Me to kick rocks. Some of these blew trans. Within the first 5k miles. I decided to just run it until it blows up or I decide to drop the trans. And send it to be beefed up. There is shops that offer the service for these trans. The automatics are pretty tough and guys run them on the drag strip with no issues, the manual transmission is hit or miss, but I don’t see the fun in an auto mustang. Lol

It’s a common problem, that’s why I’m so disappointed that ford would just tell
Me to kick rocks. Some of these blew trans. Within the first 5k miles. I decided to just run it until it blows up or I decide to drop the trans. And send it to be beefed up. There is shops that offer the service for these trans. The automatics are pretty tough and guys run them on the drag strip with no issues, the manual transmission is hit or miss, but I don’t see the fun in an auto mustang. Lol

I agree! I swapped the stock shift for a short shift, can't imagine an automatic! Sorry you've got that looming, but the transmission can be replaced; we call that UPGRADES!!

Back