Personalized License Plate

EastCoast

Donating Member
Registered
Okay, yesterday I got my new 05. Today I went to the MVA... Maryland's version of the DMV, and registered and titled my new bike
biggrin.gif
... and got personal tags... which I'll have to wait for. My new plate will say...

UR2SLO

congrats, i cant believe that was available. You'd think somebody would already have it by now.. BUT, you are quicker than 99% of the motorized vehicles you will encounter so in essence, it belongs to you!
tounge.gif

congrats, i cant believe that was available.  You'd think somebody would already have it by now.. BUT, you are quicker than 99% of the motorized vehicles you will encounter so in essence, it belongs to you!
tounge.gif
Thanks fstAZfk! There was another choice I could have gone with... and the MVA lady said she couldn't believe it was available... but in the end I went with UR2SLO.

Let me know when you can go riding. I want to wait 'till it's a little warmer! I will be posting pics soon... that is when I feel the weather will cooperate and I can take it out of the shed.

You still want to trade plastic???
rock.gif

tounge.gif

smile.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

I'm surprised you got it as well...good find!

Now, what to tell the cops?! Oh yeah, red and black Busa, plates just screaming "race me!" You're in trouble...
tounge.gif

Congrats on the bike and tag. It really has to be tortuous on you guys up north getting a new bike and not being able to ride
down.gif

Back